News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Troy and mods don't delete my rant please

Started by skip68, February 05, 2011, 10:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

LAST WARNING !!!. You will pay, listen to what I say.  It's going to be prison rules soon.    P.S.  Warnings don't count.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: skip68 on February 06, 2011, 11:12:45 AM
LAST WARNING !!!. You will pay, listen to what I say.  It's going to be prison rules soon.    P.S.  Warnings don't count.   

:o
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

A383Wing

Quote from: doctor4766 on February 06, 2011, 05:59:44 AM
Wouldn't ya think that if Skip asked for no one to post here his wishes would be respected?
I'm certainly gonna show him that respect  :yesnod:

I think we are showing him all the respect he deserves

skip68

C-mon, it's not respect I'm after,...... it's your souls......   I am reporting all of you.....  I mean it this time.  On a side note, this thread has turned into one of the most pointless threads I have ever been proud to start.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

68coronetGLwannabe

If Skip68 says it's true you can take that to the bank!  I am not brain washed and I swear he didn't tell me to say that. I am now heading to Skips to drink the red Kool-aid.

SKIP IS COOL! SKIP IS COOL! SKIP IS COOL!  SKIP IS COOL! SKIP IS COOL! SKIP IS COOL!   SKIP IS COOL! SKIP IS COOL! SKIP IS COOL! SKIP IS COOL!   
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

skip68

Dam Wade, wrong time.  Next time wait until I tell you to say it.  You forgot to say how cool I am too.  I could tell by stuarts post he's ready for prison rules.  FULL CONTACT

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on February 06, 2011, 03:45:38 PM
Dam Wade, wrong time.  Next time wait until I tell you to say it.  You forgot to say how cool I am too.  I could tell by stuarts post he's ready for prison rules.  FULL CONTACT
:yesnod: :icon_smile_big: :rotz: :nana:

jb666

May I present to you a one-eyed bundle of Bondo.

nvrbdn

if i were to post on this thread i would say that head would be cool with one of those halloween  lighted eyeballs. the official one eyed watcher of the thread :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

jb666

Quote from: nvrbdn on February 06, 2011, 05:05:41 PM
if i were to post on this thread i would say that head would be cool with one of those halloween  lighted eyeballs. the official one eyed watcher of the thread :2thumbs:

If I were to answer, I'd say I'll mention that to the creator. It's a Roth exclusive (knockoff). But, I didn't say that.

BB1

Delete my profile

skip68

If I was to post it would say this is really the last warning before I get mid-evil on everybody. 

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Manfred318

Quote from: skip68 on February 06, 2011, 05:39:12 PM
If I was to post it would say this is really the last warning before I get mid-evil on everybody. 

Im not gonna post, but If I did Id have to say Im pretty skeered of Skip going Mid-Evil :leaving:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

maxwellwedge

BIGBLCK11

If Skip stops in the desert to make a post, but nobody reads it, does it still count?  :shruggy: 

(this is not the post you are looking for)

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

moparstuart

jb666

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Bobs69

Quote from: skip68 on February 06, 2011, 01:30:38 PM
C-mon, it's not respect I'm after,...... it's your souls......   I am reporting all of you.....  I mean it this time.  On a side note, this thread has turned into one of the most pointless threads I have ever been proud to start.   

Maybe you could ask Brian T, aka mopar1, dixie lee, bag bitter, Narcissus, to qoute the board rules for us?

Darkman

Quote from: skip68 on February 06, 2011, 01:30:38 PM
On a side note, this thread has turned into one of the most pointless threads I have ever been proud to start.   

If it's not, it's a close second! But this post doesn't count because it it commenting on something that has nothing to do with anything....wait, what are we talking about?
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Vainglory, Esq.

451-74Charger

I thought by the title this was an important post, but I guees not, so I wont bother posting a reply here either