News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dartona & pics of wing cars not factory base PLEASE POST PICS

Started by djcarguy, February 10, 2011, 02:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should  some,???one, anyone make wings and nose kits for darts???

tottally
0 (0%)
yea
0 (0%)
maybe
0 (0%)
fur sure-dude
0 (0%)
darters only
0 (0%)
 none of  ABOVE,HAHAHA
2 (25%)
 charger 4 DOORS,
0 (0%)
none of above
4 (50%)
hell why not
1 (12.5%)
hello an hell  yes
0 (0%)
poll has been hacked,lol
0 (0%)
my poll my changes,ha ha
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

djcarguy

Quote from: moparstuart on April 18, 2011, 11:29:35 AM
Quote from: nascarxx29 on April 18, 2011, 11:15:35 AM
Found this on another board

Mad Max  :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :slap:

ANY MORE PICS OR INFO OF WING ,, LOOKS NARROW ON UPRIGHTS AND THICK ON CROSS BLADE????  WELL THANKS

djcarguy

WELL MONTHS ON THIS SITE AND THREAD AND NO ONE SAYS ANY THING BOUT GO SEE OR POST ON THE UNUSUAL MOPARS THREAD???????
     WELL I WAS SEARCHING AND FOUND 8 PAGES OF REALLY NEAT ,UNUSUAL AND CUSTOM,, MISFIT, MOPARS..I SURE FEEL MORE AT HOME AFTER SEEING SOME OTHERS HAVE UNUSUAL AND VARIED TASTE AND IDEAS...
     CUSTOM WAGONS AND CONVERTABLES DRESSED IN MUSCLE CAR TRIM.   WINGS ON THINGS THAT WAS NEVER MENT TO BEE,GET IT ON BEES AND TRUCKS ,HAHAHA. TOTALLY LOVE THE CREATIVE AND 1 OF A KIND PERSONAL RIDES.  BRAVE SOULS GOING WHERE NO ONE HAS DARED TO GO ,MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU,HAHAHAHAHA.

WELL I WILL BUILD MY CARS MY WAY AND MY  DARTONA MAY BE NEAT OR :eek2: :eek2:MAY NOT.IT SURE WILL BE UNUSUAL AND  STAND OUT AND A PERSONAL RIDE.. :2thumbs: :drool5: :coolgleamA:

Ghoste

That's a lot of yelling.  Perhaps all it really means is that the people following this thread just aren't into the unusual as much as you?

djcarguy

WAS NOT YELLING,OOH THE CAPITALS THING,,not yelling just never pay any mine ta caps... i so far have never had a cell phone or sent a tex mess,and am very proud to not own a government and xx wife tracking device,as in cell phone.am allmost 52 and if any one has to got hold of me ,i have eee-mail and answering machine..iam old school and low tech and like it that way,thats my story an iam sticking to it...  was mostly kidding and surprised no one told me to stick my dartona idea on the unusual thread long ago,,is what i meant???? make any scent ,been up all night. looking at unusual mopars and the old or odd paint jobs thread.... thanks and will try not ta yell and hurt any ones ears on this hear confuzzen box.later dj

doctor4766

Hey man you're doing well on the confuzzen box for the wrong side of 50 (jk)

Hope you manage to get your dream car up and running one day.
Gotta love a '69

djcarguy

Quote from: doctor4766 on April 20, 2011, 07:07:44 AM
Hey man you're doing well on the confuzzen box for the wrong side of 50 (jk)

Hope you manage to get your dream car up and running one day.

thanks ,like wrong side of 50, and small town raised kid.oregon native sent 1st eee at 40ish.can save some pics but no idea to post pics,have emailed few pics..  had head injury and am disabled and short term memory loss.was heavy equipment and assemble mechinac for 20 ish years.forced out of work 10 years ago and divorced again and yes bitter,hahaha..well neff of that??

love aussie chargersand mexico super bees and different car s from all over.super nice usa charger ya got there too. well drive safe and have fun out there.bye DJ

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69

djcarguy

CAP LETTERS ARE EASYER TO READ MUST GET EYES CHECKED,,,,,,,,Not yelling at anyone,,,,,,easyER ta read and less eye strain with CAPS IS ALL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SORRY   NOT YELLING..................???

2 GREAT THREADS I JUST RAN ACCROSS
UNUSUAL MOPARS POST PICTURES      8 PAGES OF NEAT CUSTOM AND PERSONAL RIDES AND OLD SCHOOL RIDES.

WORST CHARGER PAINT JOBS         9 PAGES OF 1 OF INDIVIDUAL STYLE AND FLARE,CUSTOM PAINT RIDES..

:shruggy: :scratchchin: :icon_smile_question:
     REBELL MY BROTHER AND BUILD YOUR CAR YOUR WAY. SCREW NOS AND DATE CODES AND GET IT ON THE RODE AND DRIVE AND ENJOY????    THE CARS DONT CARE ANY FOR NOS OR CODES,,,,THEY WANT TO RUN DOWN THE ROAD WILD AND FREE ,,,,,,NOT BE CAGED IN GARAGES AND ENCLOSE TRAILERS,,,,,,,THEY THE CARS TOLD ME ,,,,HAHAHA THEY WANT TA BEE FREE WITH THE WIND IN THIER GRILLS  AND A FIRE IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HAHAHAHA,,,,,I HAVE HAD MORE FUN WITH OLD PAINT THAN ANY NEW PAINT CARS. :2thumbs:

DonC1

Hey where's those 8 pages of unusual mopes? I'd like to see that.
And the Dartona convert idea is really growing on me...

djcarguy

THIS SITE JUST SEARCH
1...    UNUSUAL MOPARS POST PICTURES             8 PAGES

2..    WORST CHARGER PAINT JOBS                       9 PAGES

3..     WING CARS IN A CONVERTABLE STATE                              MANY PAGES

4...    DAYTONA CLONES AROUND THE WORLD             BY      DAYTONA GUY            LOTS OF PAGES

5....OLD,OLDTIMERSWHEN YOU WERE BAD                    BY CUDA KEN                    GOOD READ

NOT YELLING   WITH THE CAPS  .    ENJOY SOME NEAT THREADS.DJ

djcarguy

2 WEEK CHECK-IN,HAHAHAHA-BUMP IN THE NIGHT??WHAT,WELL ASKED PLEASE,AND HOPED FOR PHOTOSHOP OF DARTONA TOPLESS,AND YES THANKS TOP CAME OFF.WAS HOPING FOR DARTONA STRIPE FROM LIME DARTONA AND COVER BOOT.WELL I JUST GOT A PRINTER AND WILL PRINT BOTH CARS OUT AND TRY THE OLD CUT AND GRAFF ON REAL PAPER??  THANKS FOR HELP AND POSITIVE FEEDBACK. :scratchchin: :scratchchin:NOW WHERE TO PLUG IN NEW PRINTER,SCANNER,COPY,THINGGY AND HOW TO MAKE IT PRINT A MASTER PIECE .THANKS DJ

PS... NOT YELLIN ,,4 AM AND IT JUST BEE ALL CAPS,,SORRY NOT YELLING...BYE

djcarguy

:popcrn: :2thumbs: :Twocents: :shruggy: :icon_smile_blackeye: :icon_smile_cool: :cheers:BUMPPITY BUMP IN THE NITE,,X OLD GAL PAL IS BACK AFTER 10 YEARS TO HAUNT MY ASS AND MESS WITH MY LITTLE DAMAGED MIND,,SEND HELP SOON,,,,,HAHAHA,,,,,,,,,BUMP,BUMP,BANG

Old Moparz

Quote from: nascarxx29 on April 18, 2011, 11:15:35 AM
Found this on another board

That rivals those Japanese guys using vacuum attachments on their vans for outright strangeness.  :o

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on April 20, 2011, 10:51:12 PM
     CAP LETTERS ARE EASYER TO READ MUST GET EYES CHECKED,,,,,,,,Not yelling at anyone,,,,,,easyER ta read and less eye strain with CAPS IS ALL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SORRY   NOT YELLING..................???

2 GREAT THREADS I JUST RAN ACCROSS
UNUSUAL MOPARS POST PICTURES      8 PAGES OF NEAT CUSTOM AND PERSONAL RIDES AND OLD SCHOOL RIDES.

WORST CHARGER PAINT JOBS         9 PAGES OF 1 OF INDIVIDUAL STYLE AND FLARE,CUSTOM PAINT RIDES..

:shruggy: :scratchchin: :icon_smile_question:
     REBELL MY BROTHER AND BUILD YOUR CAR YOUR WAY. SCREW NOS AND DATE CODES AND GET IT ON THE RODE AND DRIVE AND ENJOY????    THE CARS DONT CARE ANY FOR NOS OR CODES,,,,THEY WANT TO RUN DOWN THE ROAD WILD AND FREE ,,,,,,NOT BE CAGED IN GARAGES AND ENCLOSE TRAILERS,,,,,,,THEY THE CARS TOLD ME ,,,,HAHAHA THEY WANT TA BEE FREE WITH THE WIND IN THIER GRILLS  AND A FIRE IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HAHAHAHA,,,,,I HAVE HAD MORE FUN WITH OLD PAINT THAN ANY NEW PAINT CARS. :2thumbs:

djcarguy

cornet__bird 1.jpg

coronetbird 3.jpg  

thanks  ,great 68 coronet ,dayclona...  from thread,,,,,,,,,,,answer to question nobody asked???

djcarguy

well here it is june all ready ?? i got printer scanner,copyy thing all hooked up and have used all opps and scanned some pics of my 67 ;s ragtop and 2 dr post and was able to find them in this hair in fernal canfuszeean box and eee-ed them to my brather nnn hes did getts em..  
   but guess what for the life of me i cant get any imag to post or to tranfer from one post ta anutter??????   i can save to decktop and files and even open and look at them sometimes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but attach---------browse and post   ,,,,big nnnnoooooo   gggggooooooo,.... thanks

please take my word that coronet,,,,dayclona from     Answer to question  that nobody asked ... by NYC MILLe is a interest neat looking car.....thanks      
   sorry to bring ya hair and bait and switch and no pics as i could not get them ta post......???????why????? bye

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on March 01, 2011, 07:59:37 AM
     THANKS,to mikepmcs for removing top and superbird callout and for adding mags and side pipes.thank ya for your time and talents..   still hoping to add DARTONA tail stripe,,,,,,,, a black boot or cover up to front seat and high back bucket seats and six pack scoop......   thanks all
     also if possible a shop of car in black with red DARTONA stripe???    thanks great work on photoshop thread.dj

ok just trying to learn the post ing thinkk.  step 1 quote tranfer in sam post eazy???yes
                                                             step 2 pics tranfer sam post  okk  ??/ maybe

djcarguy

Quote from: mikepmcs on February 27, 2011, 08:54:40 AM

pics tranfer   with jpg title????maybe

DAGNABIT WHAT THE HELLO .I NO I DONE MOVED PICS IN SAME THREAD BEFUR  ....SOORRRY ,WHY ,,,WHAT WHER,,WHEN.  LATER ,BYE

djcarguy

Quote from: hemigeno on March 07, 2011, 10:53:38 AM
Quote from: djcarguy on March 05, 2011, 12:55:38 PM
WHY WONT RED TOPLESS PIC TRANSFER?

Because it's a separate attachment to that post, not a part of the post itself.  That's how all photos are uploaded to the site initially (offsite photo hosting like photobucket, etc. is another way, but those photos are not kept on the forum's server).  After that initial uploading, they can be "linked" or inserted into other threads directly as opposed to being a redundant attachment of the same photo.

Try right clicking on the photo's title at the bottom (which you've already found) and click on "Copy Shortcut".  You can then insert the image into a post by typing in [*img][/img] (every character shown in red type just as it appears, except without the * which I inserted to keep the forum software from thinking I am trying to insert an image right there), then place your cursor between the two opposing brackets ][, and paste the shortcut/link you copied in the earlier step.  You can also click on the little framed picture icon, the second icon from the left in the second row of shortcut buttons, which will automatically type in the [*img][/img] syntax and place your cursor right where it needs to be in order to paste your shortcut/link.

For the record, here is the shortcut/link from the photo you're trying to copy
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=77890.0;attach=146462

Incidentally, DO NOT try to hotlink this picture to another website using that link... that is stealing bandwidth and is frowned upon severely.  If you want to save a picture, just right click on it, and go through the normal "Save Picture As" steps to put it on your own hard drive.

To show that it can be done the way I've explained, here is the copied photo using the above steps:

Why is this picture so important?   :shruggy:

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT??? SAW IST WING WONDER 40 YEARS AGO???  ALLMOST GOT A SUPERBIRD EARLY 80ES,30 YEARS AGO????  NOW DISABLED AND FIXED INCOME ,,,NEVER TO GET A REAL ONE OR CLONE????   DREAM AND DART TOY IS ALL I GOT AND WILL EVER BE ABLE TO GET....THANKS.  EVEN THIS TOY IS ON HOLD AS KID IS BORROWING MONEY FOR TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL AND1 1\2 MORE YEARS OF KID SUPPORT FOR OTHER SON,THEN GUESS HE WILL NEED MONEY ?????ISNT LIFE SO MUCH FUN ,DOES ANN ONE TELL THE YOUNG GUYS THE TURTH BOUT KIDS,MONEY AND END TO ALL DREAMS AND PLANS???   RANT OVER,TURN 52 LAST WEEK AND STILL BROKE AND BITTER,,,,DAMN XX WIFES AND  SOMETIMES THE KIDS TOO OR 3 OF THEM....TURN STEAM VALVE CLOCKWISE AND COOL DOWN NOW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BYE

doctor4766

Hey DJ, get yerself a free photobucket account.
That way you can upload yer pics once to that site and post the link to your uploaded pics as many time as as you like, where ever you like and as large as they come.
Easier than trying to upload pics in a forum most of the time.

http://photobucket.com/
Gotta love a '69

djcarguy

morning, glad to see some life on the photoshop thread.so i asked one last time,please help with the dartona dream,thanks . 

can some one transfer the red dart topless to photoshop ,for me i cant get pics to post or transfer,thanks.

well sun is shining and back is little better ,so now i guess time to mow lawn and hurt the back again,haha..

thanks for all who helped or had a good word for my dartona topless dream,thanks,DJCARGUY