News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Production #'s

Started by 11thsfgrp, February 23, 2011, 09:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11thsfgrp

Does anyone out there know where I can find the production #'s for the 73 Charger SE /440? Please don't refer me to Wayne Wooten(sp) (Charger Registry) or Galen.... Both took my money almost 2 years ago and I rec'd nothing in return...Thanks

LeeBoy

This site only has production figures up to 1971 but give it a try anyway.
http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=31
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

11thsfgrp

Thanks for the info..... You were right, iInformation only went to 71

69CoronetRT

Quote from: 11thsfgrp on February 23, 2011, 09:48:34 AM
Does anyone out there know where I can find the production #'s for the 73 Charger SE /440? Please don't refer me to Wayne Wooten(sp) (Charger Registry) or Galen.... Both took my money almost 2 years ago and I rec'd nothing in return...Thanks

:shruggy: I don't know why this is so tough...the number is in the white book...

1973 Charger SE with 440/automatic = 1,627 shipped for sale in the US.

Send me a buck. :cheers:
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Ghoste

Because not that many of us have bought the White Books.

69CoronetRT

Quote from: Ghoste on February 23, 2011, 07:43:40 PM
Because not that many of us have bought the White Books.

Sorry, that didn't come out right.

What I meant to say is I don't know why it should have been so hard for GG to get him the numbers as GG himself had already put them out there via the white books. If nothing else, GG could have sent the OP one of the books. I'm assuming Wayne would have or have acess to a white book also or could have directed to OP to a source to find one. I was trying to be empathetic to the OP as the people he reached out to probably could have helped quicker with a little effort.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

11thsfgrp

Thanks..... And sending you a buck would have been a hell of a lot cheaper and I would have actually rec'd something for my money... :icon_smile_wink: :icon_smile_wink:  Thanks again....Where can I get this "White book"?

Ghoste

I get it now.  As for where the White Books come from, it's as 69CoronetRT pointed out, they come from Galen.

11thsfgrp

1972Rallye

The 3rd Gen site of course... You'll need to register (if you haven't already) to see the good stuff.

www.1971-1974dodgecharger.com

This thread:

http://wichargerguy.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=production&thread=966&page=1#7294

:cheers:

11thsfgrp

Thanks for the web sites...Great information... :2thumbs: