News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Custom bracket to install dual 3.5" dash speakers

Started by 74 Sport, March 05, 2011, 12:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

74 Sport

I make these brackets to replace the old single-cone dash speaker with dual 3.5" two-way speakers.  This gives you an opportunity to upgrade your sound system to create a "stereo" effect without having to chop up your dash or kickpanels.  These brackets mount in the same location and use the existing screws from the old speaker.  They are cut from sheet aluminum and require no further finishing.  Price is $26, shipping included to anywhere in the US lower 48 (Canada is $27).  I ship from central Texas using USPS parcel post.  You can follow this link to submit an order:  ORDER FORM.  For questions please e-mail me at moparmad57@gmail.com or send me a private message here and I will reply as soon as possible.
There's a difference between ignorance and stupidity.
Ignorance is not knowing any better.
Stupidity is knowing, yet doing it anyway.

74 Sport

Replace your worn out single-cone dash speaker with dual 3.5" or 4" two-way speakers. You may have seen my previous post before, but I just wanted to mention them again before you wrap up all your holiday shopping. I have a few of each style for A, B, E-bodies, and Ramchargers. Priced at only $26 each ($27 to Canada), shipping included from Troy, Texas, these brackets will make a great gift for your friend or yourself. For multiple orders I will drop the price to $20 each after the first one, so buy a few for your car club's door prizes or gift exchange. They're also small enough for stocking stuffers!

For more information send me a PM or e-mail me at: moparmad57@gmail.com. To place an order please GO HERE and fill out the form.

As always, thanks for the ad space.
There's a difference between ignorance and stupidity.
Ignorance is not knowing any better.
Stupidity is knowing, yet doing it anyway.