News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help with interior trim selection

Started by 440, March 08, 2011, 06:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well, My BE&A dash pad came today and like the door panels it's a pretty nice piece.

I think the gaps at the A-pillar moldings will be fine. I measured the dashpad that was in the car and it came out to 51" and had a fair gap either side (not happy with it)

I measured the BE&A pad which is 52" and seems like it would fit much better

Slowly building the parts collection.

Quick Question - Should I buy new reproduction trim pieces and panels to dye or dye my existing pieces. A pillar moldings, kick panels, dash vents etc... They appear to already be repro panels as they are in good shape but wont really know until removed.

Also, anyone know if they do a repro door edge guard molding in saddle tan ? Same with interior headliner trim ?  

BananaDan

All of my plastics were in good shape so I kept them and will just be cleaning them up and spraying them with SEM Vinyl Black.  Make sure you use SEM's Vinyl/Leather prep first.  They re-pop the a-pillar mouldings, but I'm not sure about the kick panels, and I'm pretty sure the lower dash panels are not re-pop'd anywhere.

Dan
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

dettarosa

Has anyone tried Dante's Mopars out of Slickersville New Jersey? I am looking to purchase seat covers for a high school project. Looking for some feedback Thanks any help would be great it is 74 charger

BananaDan

He sells Legendary's stuff, which is pretty much the best quality covers you can get.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein