News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

15% off Dodge Charger forum members

Started by dalescudashop, January 26, 2011, 10:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dalescudashop

We at Dales Cuda Shop would like to thank you for the positive feedback and great advertisement you are giving us on.  As a special Thank You! We are offering you a continuous 15% code use charger.
DALES CUDA SHOP..... Since February 1981 our mission has been to produce a quality accurate part at a competitive price. 
We offer a wide variety of aftermarket Mopar parts and accessories.  Specializing in 1965-1975 A, B & E Bodies.  Expanding into the late model Challengers and Chargers as well.  Throughout  the years we have transitioned from being a distributor throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe to retailing ourselves.  Our products line includes but not limited to Licensed Stripes, Decals, Spoilers (front and rear) , Exhaust systems and related components, Door handles (inside and outside), Hood pin kits, All sorts of rubber products, Tuff wheels, Window cranks, Antenna kits, Mirrors, Hood scoops, and our latest projects hood pin kits and rear Louvers for the new Challengers.
If you find an advertised part at a lower price....just  give us a call and we'll match it with our price match guarantee.
As always we offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our parts with no hassle returns.

Troy

Cool! Thanks.

I have some door handles and other pieces already.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.