News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My DC.com

Started by Patronus, March 13, 2011, 12:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patronus

I wanted to share my thoughts on this site. When I was introduced to the ever expanding replacement of parts on my '69 I noticed some who could really use the old ones. I always just sent em out, kinda like a surprise, free, always free, just to see. About 2 weeks ago I needed something. Small parts, mounting clips for the headliner trim. I had bought new ones without success. Waiting, I wanted to see if what went around came around. Sure enough, there for $5 were my clips. Someone just like me saw an opportunity to help out. This isn't a warm fuzzy group thread. Its a simple fact, we all have one thing in common, and its not a car.
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

twodko

Yep, spot on Patronus, I couldn't agree more. Like most of us I've got a stash of small parts. If someone needs a part that I have I'll offer it up gratis. I believe in what goes around comes around.  :2thumbs:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!