News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70's seat belts in my 68?

Started by mpdlawdog, March 14, 2011, 09:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpdlawdog

OK..I know this is a sin but I am DESPERATE for a set of seatbelts for my 68.....the boss says I cant drive it until there are seat belts in it....I can not find a good set (and I am not rich and my budget is shot) for cheap.  I see a ton of 70's seat belts around.  Anyone tried to put a set in their 68-70?  Are there any other types of belts that will work?  Will the 70's fit a 68?  Thanks
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

Troy

Do you have a console? I've used the XV 3 point belts in the past and I was very satisfied with the fit and price. However, I've heard they don't fit well in B-bodies with a console. The same belts are available through other vendors without the XV logo (in case XV is out of stock).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

mpdlawdog

too much $$ right now...have the console with buckets...I read the tread about the problems they were having with them....thanks to broken wrist pin by budget is SHOT...so I dont have the $ to get the belts I want right now so I need something that will work.....any luck with a yellow side marker light lense?  I sent you a pm this weekend...thanks for looking
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

ACUDANUT

I'm not a purist. Something is better than nothing,