News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interview the person below

Started by bull, March 14, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

This might be a little pointless but it's a way to get to know each other a little better. I saw it on the dakota-durango website and thought it was pretty cool. Just answer the question I post and then ask another question in the same post for the next person to answer.

Here goes:

What is your realistic dream job?

greenpigs

To make what I do now yearly but only work 40 hours to get it.

What do you want people to remember about you?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Shakey

Quote from: greenpigs on March 14, 2011, 11:59:55 PM

That I was an honest, ethical hard working man that did everything possible to make life happy and comfortable for his Wife and Children.

What does rich mean to you?

bobs66440

Quote from: Shakey on March 15, 2011, 05:59:59 AM
Quote from: greenpigs on March 14, 2011, 11:59:55 PM

That I was an honest, ethical hard working man that did everything possible to make life happy and comfortable for his Wife and Children.

What does rich mean to you?
Having a healthy & happy family and life.

If you won the $10M lottery, what would you do with the money?

41husk

I would pay off my house and bills,and my childrens homes.  I would buy a house with a garage capable of storing at least 10 cars, give each of my children $1,000,000.  That leave at least 3mil to put away and live off the interest.  Oh yeah, I would have to buy Troy's Daytona :cheers:

Would you rather live in a climate that is condusive to driving your cars year round, or live close to family?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

PocketThunder

Quote from: 41husk on March 15, 2011, 08:16:36 AM
I would pay off my house and bills,and my childrens homes.  I would buy a house with a garage capable of storing at least 10 cars, give each of my children $1,000,000.  That leave at least 3mil to put away and live off the interest.  Oh yeah, I would have to buy Troy's Daytona :cheers:

Would you rather live in a climate that is condusive to driving your cars year round, or live close to family?
What if you consider your car part of the family?  I would live close to family, having the winter break makes me appreciate my Charger even more in the spring.  And then i get to save for gas money durring the winter also!   :yesnod:   :-\

Do you watch Teen Mom on MTV, what would you do if you had a pregnant teen daughter?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

400/6/PAC

I have never watched Teen Mom.
If I had a pregnant Daughter, I would have to understand that whats done is done and help her anyway I could.

If You could trade Your car for any car in the world What would You trade for?

The70RT

I have the car I want....maybe a Hemi 4spd 2ed gen. I guess i would trade it for some high dollar exotic then buy more Chargers  :icon_smile_big:

What's you favorite GM Classic?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

68coronetGLwannabe

Hands down 2 door 57 Chevy Bel air.

Do you like to cruise alone in your Charger or with family?
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Old Moparz

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on March 15, 2011, 09:18:40 AM
Hands down 2 door 57 Chevy Bel air.

Do you like to cruise alone in your Charger or with family?

Since my Charger is a shell on casters I'll have to substitute my Satellite convertible to answer.  :lol:

I like cruising with my family as long as nobody bitches about how cold it is, or about how the wind is messing up their hair when the top is down.

Q:  What's the first thing you like to do in the morning once you're out of bed & done scratching yourself?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Khyron

Text a good morning lovely to a women I'm interested in ;-) awwwwwwwww

Q: what is your favorate breakfast cereal?

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Khyron on March 15, 2011, 09:34:21 AM
Text a good morning lovely to a women I'm interested in ;-) awwwwwwwww

Q: what is your favorate breakfast cereal?

Life cereal.  (but i couldnt help posting this picture for Krylon)

Q: Do you change out the empty toilet paper roll or leave it for the next person?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 15, 2011, 09:40:43 AM

Q: Do you change out the empty toilet paper roll or leave it for the next person?

I change it. I do it so I know it gets mounted in the proper direction. The first sheet on the roll must travel over the top & not underneath. This assures that the paper stays clean at all times for proper hygiene. If you mount it to roll underneath, the paper can rub against the wall picking up dust particles. Dust particles are made up of all kinds of nasty things, like dead skin cells from other people. How gross is it to know that your butthole is coming in contact with the dead skin of someone who may have sneaked into your home to use your toilet & wipe?

Q: If you were going to take a trip & were only allowed to pack 5 things into a small suitcase, what would those 5 things be?
               Bob                

Khyron

1. hand sanitizer for my butt now
2. toothbrush
3. pack of underwear
4. pack of 5 t-shirts <hanes> yes i know thats cheating ;)
5. condoms cause im single now

Q. Did you just vomit in your mouth with the thought of me with condoms :lol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

68X426

A: no, no vomit, just an intense scream.

Q: have you ever sneeked into that paranoid germ-o-phobe Old Moparz's home and used his bathroom?

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Tilar

No, he probably has the toilet paper under lock and key anyway thinking one of us might sneak in.

What is your favorite song and who sings it?

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Dans 68

"Close your eyes", by James Taylor.

Who is your favorite poster (character) on this site, and why?
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

bull

Quote from: Dans 68 on March 15, 2011, 03:11:35 PM
"Close your eyes", by James Taylor.

Who is your favorite poster (character) on this site, and why?

Probably Ron or Brian because they always answer questions (eventually :D) and I always learn something.

Do you believe in Sasquatch? If so, why? If not, why?

Khyron

Yes, She was my first ex wife .....

q: Do you like harry chicks?

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

chargerboy69

Answer- The pits and legs no.  The nether region, you bet.  :D

Question- Where is your favorite place to vacation?
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

CB

Quote from: chargerboy69 on March 15, 2011, 04:08:59 PM
Answer- The pits and legs no.  The nether region, you bet.  :D

Question- Where is your favorite place to vacation?

A: hot sun, good food and nice bitches beaches  :D

Q: What tricks do you use to convince the misses that you really need the $$ for the project you're working on?
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Old Moparz

Quote from: CB on March 15, 2011, 05:15:19 PM

Q: What tricks do you use to convince the misses that you really need the $$ for the project you're working on?

No tricks, I just point out how nice the guitar in the window looks & that she should get it so she can't say a word about car parts.  :D 

Q:  If you had the chance to become the ruler of your very own country & had your own military forces, but they were the same size as the 12" tall G.I.Joe action figures, would you increase the military budget to multiply your troops accordingly, or would you find a way to get your enemy to wear magnifying eyeglasses so they thought your troops were the same size?
               Bob                

NHCharger

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 15, 2011, 05:28:32 PM

Q:  If you had the chance to become the ruler of your very own country & had your own military forces, but they were the same size as the 12" tall G.I.Joe action figures, would you increase the military budget to multiply your troops accordingly, or would you find a way to get your enemy to wear magnifying eyeglasses so they thought your troops were the same size?

I would instruct them to invade Bob's house and steal his mind altering drugs.

Q: If you were locked in a room with Charlie Sheen and had access to a glock, would you pistol whip him or put him out of his misery?
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

PocketThunder

Quote from: NHCharger on March 15, 2011, 08:39:24 PM

Q: If you were locked in a room with Charlie Sheen and had access to a glock, would you pistol whip him or put him out of his misery?

I wouldnt be able to do anything because i would be in awe of his prescence and have Sheenis envy!   :rofl:

If you could be a special guest on TV for an episode, which show would it be?

Dans 68

House, MD.

Blond or brunette?  :scratchchin:
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259