News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interview the person below

Started by bull, March 14, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

brunette definately, and at my age valerie bertinelli is no.  1                                                              

what is your favorite dinning establishment?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

My wife has been both....now she has a tint of red with her brunette. I like the latter better. If she was a real blonde I may lean more towards it.

Q: If some idiots riding your ass going down the road do you:

A: Catch up to the car in the lane next to you and not let him pass
B: Let him go by and let him cut you off
C: Brake check him
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brock Samson

Quote from: NHCharger on March 15, 2011, 08:39:24 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on March 15, 2011, 05:28:32 PM

Q:  If you had the chance to become the ruler of your very own country & had your own military forces, but they were the same size as the 12" tall G.I.Joe action figures, would you increase the military budget to multiply your troops accordingly, or would you find a way to get your enemy to wear magnifying eyeglasses so they thought your troops were the same size?

I would instruct them to invade Bob's house and steal his mind altering drugs.

Q: If you were locked in a room with Charlie Sheen and had access to a glock, would you pistol whip him or put him out of his misery?

:rofl:

Old Moparz

Quote from: nvrbdn on March 15, 2011, 09:12:22 PM

what is your favorite dinning establishment?

Nathans Cafe near Carlisle, PA

Quote from: The70RT on March 15, 2011, 09:14:33 PM

Q: If some idiots riding your ass going down the road do you:

A: Catch up to the car in the lane next to you and not let him pass
B: Let him go by and let him cut you off
C: Brake check him

Has to be "A" without a doubt. Unless the person driving is hanging out the window waving a tire iron in one hand, a beer with the other, & steering with his knee.

Q: If you found something moving in your food, would you take it out & finish the meal, or just offer it to the person next to you?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Brock Samson

I sure wouldn't continue,  :eek2:  I would propably leave it, prominently displayed.

:leaving:

What is your definition of progress?..  :brickwall:

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 16, 2011, 10:45:35 AMWhat is your definition of progress?..  :brickwall:

Experiencing the exciting energy of the arch.   :D    (Watch the movie Hall Pass to get this one)

Q:  Have you ever posted in the 5 word story thread?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 16, 2011, 10:59:33 AM

Q:  Have you ever posted in the 5 word story thread?

Yes, but it's been a while

Q: How long will it be until you can go fishing & be able to catch something that is covered with oil & glows in the dark?
               Bob                

Khyron

Soon, Ever been on "plenty of fish" dating site?

Q: How upset were you that the looting thread was deleted? :nana:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Khyron on March 16, 2011, 11:17:17 AMQ: How upset were you that the looting thread was deleted? :nana:

That was deleted?  Never noticed. .

Q: How many times do you wish you could watch StratoChargers signature video in slow motion and stop it at the point before she sees the fries?  :o
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

i do it all the time...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3ffw-52hRk
and now you can too...  :yesnod:

How inane are the comments you read on facebook?

41husk

There are fries on the plate?

What is your favorite sport?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 16, 2011, 12:14:46 PMHow inane are the comments you read on facebook?

Very.  You certainly see who the people are that are there for attention.

Quote from: 41husk on March 16, 2011, 12:15:53 PM
There are fries on the plate?

What is your favorite sport?

Wrestling!   Alen, we started my 6 year old in wrestling this year and he loves it.  Got a 3rd place trophy at the local tourney last Friday night!

68, 69, or 70? 

41husk

Pocket, I think it is a great charachter builder.  I have been coaching the sport for over 20 years.  Next year will be my last, I am sure I will miss it but it's time to move on. 
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

nvrbdn

68, my highschool car. but couldnt find one and bought a 70.

stock stance or air shocks???
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

PocketThunder

Quote from: 41husk on March 16, 2011, 02:09:40 PM
Pocket, I think it is a great charachter builder.  I have been coaching the sport for over 20 years.  Next year will be my last, I am sure I will miss it but it's time to move on. 
I wrestled in HS and it was the hardest sport i ever practiced at.  All the other sports practices were easy compared to wrestling.  It is a great character builder and a good confidence builder also.  :2thumbs:

Quote from: nvrbdn on March 16, 2011, 02:20:49 PM
stock stance or air shocks???

stock stance, unless its an unrestored 70's machine.  (Something that was modified in the 70's from stock.)

Q:  If you knew then what you know now about saving money for retirement, would you have saved more, less or the same?

Old Moparz

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 16, 2011, 03:04:56 PM

Q:  If you knew then what you know now about saving money for retirement, would you have saved more, less or the same?

Can't save what you don't have.

But I sure as hell would have bought GM stocks when they were $1.40/share recently, & sold them when they were over $40.00/share even more recently.  :brickwall:

Q:  If one of your old girlfriends, who is very hot by the way, showed up on your doorstep with a box of condoms, a case of beer, & wearing only a bikini, would you send your wife to a shopping mall 3 states away...

or.....

Would you grab the condoms to make balloon animals for your kids, drink the beer, & send your old girlfriend on her way with a robe to stay warm?
               Bob                

PocketThunder

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:     I know what Krylon would do..   :lol:

Steve P.

That depends on which old girlfriend shows up....

To answer an earlier question: (68, 69 or 70),  are we talking cars??  :D

Lipstick and other make-up or all natural?
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

twodko

I woulda tried for a 3-way............like that would happen.

Q: Your wife/GF/SO comes home from the store and pulls into the garage. Its raining and YOU left the Charger outside. Do you help her with the groceries and protect your immediate future or do you get the Charger in the garage and wipe it down?
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

bobs66440

The groceries can wait!  :icon_smile_wink:  :yesnod:

If the ATM gave you $100 more than you asked for would you return it to the bank or keep it?

69rtse4spd

Give it back.

If you are driving down the road & it is raining, you see a cat, a dog or an ex girlfriend on the side of the road. Which one do you pick up.

vancamp

Quote from: 69rtse4spd on March 16, 2011, 08:02:05 PM
Give it back.

If you are driving down the road & it is raining, you see a cat, a dog or an ex girlfriend on the side of the road. Which one do you pick up.
none of the above

stock resto, modified or a little of both???

71ChallengeHer

A little bit of both.                                                                                                                                       Boxers or Briefs ? :D

Brock Samson

Grannies!   :yesnod:

over or under on the Tp ?   :scratchchin:                                 

PocketThunder

Quote from: Steve P. on March 16, 2011, 06:02:30 PMTo answer an earlier question: (68, 69 or 70),  are we talking cars??  :D
I was leaving that up to the answerer.   :icon_smile_big:

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 16, 2011, 08:17:53 PM
A little bit of both.                                                                                                                            Boxers or Briefs ? :D

Boxers, unless i'm excercising, then its tidey whiteys...

History Channel on the downstairs TV by yourself or snuggle up with your spouse and watch Law and Order for the 1 millionth time.?