News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interview the person below

Started by bull, March 14, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

I heard 2021 for the new Chargers.  Supposedly, there is one more refresh planned.

Keep the door closed and don't let anyone in that will open their mouth, except the dog.

Q: What's your favorite recipe?

Fred

Erika's Black Forest Torte.  :icon_smile_big:

Wouldn't it be better to keep anyone that will open their mouth in?  After all it happened in the man cave.....not out.

Q What ever happened to the Marx brothers?

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

alfaitalia

After the group essentially disbanded in 1950, Groucho went on to begin a significant second career in television, while Harpo and Chico appeared less prominently. The two younger brothers, Gummo and Zeppo, did not develop their stage characters to the same extent. They each left the act to pursue business careers at which they were successful, as well as a large theatrical agency for a time, through which they represented their brothers and others. Gummo was not in any of the movies; Zeppo appeared in the first five films in relatively straight (non-comedic) roles. The performing lives of the brothers were brought about by their mother Minnie Marx, who also acted as their manager. They are all dead now.......well you asked!

Have you ever been to the UK ?
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

DeltaV

Yes, a very long time ago. The River Wye in Bredwardine, Wales and Cheltenham in Gloucestershire.

Q: Are you ready for spring weather?
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

Old Moparz

Quote from: DeltaV on April 15, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

A)  No, I don't believe that spring is scheduled for this year so I keep my snow blower idling & will not shut it off. My elbow is sore from the pull start so I made a special fuel tank from a Harbor Freight utility trailer & 148 five gallon gas cans in tandem so it stays running for the next 6 months while my elbow heals.

Q)  When you were a kid, what was your reaction when you undressed your sister's (or brother's) favorite Barbie doll to see what breasts looked like?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Fred

Quote from: alfaitalia on April 15, 2018, 06:33:22 AM
After the group essentially disbanded in 1950, Groucho went on to begin a significant second career in television, while Harpo and Chico appeared less prominently. The two younger brothers, Gummo and Zeppo, did not develop their stage characters to the same extent. They each left the act to pursue business careers at which they were successful, as well as a large theatrical agency for a time, through which they represented their brothers and others. Gummo was not in any of the movies; Zeppo appeared in the first five films in relatively straight (non-comedic) roles. The performing lives of the brothers were brought about by their mother Minnie Marx, who also acted as their manager. They are all dead now.......well you asked!

Have you ever been to the UK ?

You're right....I did  :icon_smile_big:

Fred

Quote from: Old Moparz on April 15, 2018, 07:01:28 PM
Quote from: DeltaV on April 15, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

A)  No, I don't believe that spring is scheduled for this year so I keep my snow blower idling & will not shut it off. My elbow is sore from the pull start so I made a special fuel tank from a Harbor Freight utility trailer & 148 five gallon gas cans in tandem so it stays running for the next 6 months while my elbow heals.

Q)  When you were a kid, what was your reaction when you undressed your sister's (or brother's) favorite Barbie doll to see what breasts looked like?

I don't think that Barbie dolls existed when I was a kid and the dolls my sisters played with weren't worth a second glance.

Q  Have you ever been kicked by a horse?

JB400

I've been kicked and stepped on, but never bucked off.

If they never made a Charger, what would be your vehicle of choice, or would you just walk?

Fred

Well the Charger isn't the daily driver.........just the fun car so I wouldn't have to walk.

Q Did you know that ants stretch in the morning?

JB400

Makes sense. Thanks for the fun fact

Favorite cereal:

Fred

Just love Vita Brits.

Q Have you shopped at Costco lately?

(going there tomorrow.always spend a fortune)

Old Moparz

Quote from: Fred on April 16, 2018, 12:35:16 AM

Q Have you shopped at Costco lately?

(going there tomorrow.always spend a fortune)

A)  Never been there, take some photos when you go & post them so I can see what I've been missing.

Q)  Have you ever tied a doggy treat to a string, then tied the string to the blade of a ceiling fan & turned it on so your dog could chase after it?
               Bob                

JB400

No. I don't want someone tying my favorite treat to a fan either.  Why do it to your best friend?'

Q: What is the background on your computer?

Old Moparz

Quote from: JB400 on April 18, 2018, 12:02:04 AM

No. I don't want someone tying my favorite treat to a fan either.  Why do it to your best friend?'

Q: What is the background on your computer?

A - 1)  Never had a ceiling fan when I had my dog, just a fishing pole with doggy treats.  :lol:

A - 2)  My computer came from a dysfunctional assembly plant in Indonesia. The hard drive assembler was an alcoholic that beat the circuit boards & would not come home for days at a time. The CD/DVD drive installer took medications that weren't prescribed & would sometimes put them in the closet for days without reason.

Q)  How many people are currently sitting on your lap?
               Bob                

JB400

125. I'm the ultimate bachelor that couldn't make up my mind on which girl to love, so I kept them all, and fathered 5 kids with each one. Then I wake up alone and wish I had a family of my own.  1 wife is enough

Who does your hair?

Ponch ®

Quote from: JB400 on April 18, 2018, 04:58:41 PM
125. I'm the ultimate bachelor that couldn't make up my mind on which girl to love, so I kept them all, and fathered 5 kids with each one. Then I wake up

Who does your hair?

A: I buzz myself with clippers a couple of times a week #baldguyproblems

Q: Do you hate the players, or do you hate the game?

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Old Moparz

Quote from: Ponch ® on April 18, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

Q: Do you hate the players, or do you hate the game?

A)  I hate both.

Q)  You are driving around one nice day in your car & see a sign for a yard sale. When you get to the house you park, get out & walk right past the useless junk & start browsing through the used underwear & sock pile looking for a matching set. While looking, the family dog sits down next to you. On his collar is a price tag saying "Talking Dog $10". You are sure it's BS & just a scam to make you fork over money like that time you bought the goldfish that was supposed to live in beer but the dog opens up his mouth & says, "Hey you!.....Do you want to make some money?.....I know the winners in tomorrow's horse race, buy me & take me to the track."

Do you believe the dog, buy him to go bet on the races, or do you ignore him & continue looking for the matched set of underwear & socks because they are the best prices you've seen in almost 4 years?
               Bob                

DeltaV

A: No, the dog is a liar.

Q: Would we be better off without governments?

JB400

No, despite the way things are run today, we still need rules and people to make decisions.  If you don't like what is going on, change it. 

Is tv worth having?

Fred

TV stinks!

Q Why did the cow jump over the moon?

DeltaV

A: To show NASA it could be done!

Q: How can TV programming be improved?

Ponch ®

Quote from: DeltaV on April 19, 2018, 11:16:00 PM
A: To show NASA it could be done!

Q: How can TV programming be improved?

A: More boobs*

Q: joint or edible?

* by "boobs" I don't mean commentators on political news shows/networks.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Fred

None for me thanks.

Q Is one really the loneliest number?

JB400

Isn't one wife or one kid enough?

Sprinkles or nuts on your donut and ice cream?

Fred

Hmm! no.....sometimes less is more (than enough)

Q Is Professor Sumner Miller really dead?