News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interview the person below

Started by bull, March 14, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

I'd def check the cash stash but I'd return the wallet intact.

Q: You drive over to your buddies place to show off your freshly resto'd Charger knowing he'll flip over it because he's a gearhead too. You go for a cruise and he slams the door getting in. Do you let it slide because he's your bud or do you lay into him?
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

twodko

"If she has thick legs I stop as she could help push when it breaks down."

That's some way funny stuff right there! :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

twodko

My family, photos and drive off in the Charger.........real fast.

Q: If you had the chance to cash out that perfect piece of retirement rural property, you know, the one with the trout stream and the deer and antelope etc, for a price that's in reach.........if you sold your Charger. What would it be?

nvrbdn

Quote from: twodko on March 17, 2011, 07:11:38 PM
My family, photos and drive off in the Charger.........real fast.

Q: If you had the chance to cash out that perfect piece of retirement rural property, you know, the one with the trout stream and the deer and antelope etc, for a price that's in reach.........if you sold your Charger. What would it be?

good by charger

are you a hunter? what animals do you hunt?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

PocketThunder

Quote from: twodko on March 17, 2011, 07:04:25 PMQ: You drive over to your buddies place to show off your freshly resto'd Charger knowing he'll flip over it because he's a gearhead too. You go for a cruise and he slams the door getting in. Do you let it slide because he's your bud or do you lay into him?
I let it slide the first time, then its "hey, watch the door pal".   :yesnod:

Quote from: nvrbdn on March 17, 2011, 08:28:08 PMare you a hunter? what animals do you hunt?

Yes, Buck hunter!  

Q:  Do you ever back up your hard drive on your computer or just assume your computer will never crash?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bobs66440

I back up my photos only. Everything else doesn't matter.

A kid in a hot ricer pulls up next to you in your Charger at the light. He challenges. Do you run him to the next light?

Old Moparz

Quote from: bobs66440 on March 17, 2011, 09:31:00 PM

A kid in a hot ricer pulls up next to you in your Charger at the light. He challenges. Do you run him to the next light?

Nah, I'd have more fun watching him get a ticket & be happy it wasn't me.

Q:  You bought a plane ticket to go on vacation for the first time in years, but while in the bar at the airport during a stop over, you realize the drunk that's been babbling to you about his first car, a 1976 Camaro with T-Tops, red velvet seats, & a plastic, bobble head, religious statue on the dashboard is the pilot, do you blow it off & get on the plane thinking that since he survived a car like that you'll be fine, or do you stay in the terminal & keep drinking?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 17, 2011, 09:48:23 PMQ:  You bought a plane ticket to go on vacation for the first time in years, but while in the bar at the airport during a stop over, you realize the drunk that's been babbling to you about his first car, a 1976 Camaro with T-Tops, red velvet seats, & a plastic, bobble head, religious statue on the dashboard is the pilot, do you blow it off & get on the plane thinking that since he survived a car like that you'll be fine, or do you stay in the terminal & keep drinking?

Sure, there is another pilot on the plane who can fly it. 

Q: wife is pissed of right now because my 3 children behaved badly today.  Do i stay on the site for another hour till she falls asleep then sneak into bed, or go to bed now and try my luck.? :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 17, 2011, 10:34:45 PM

Q: wife is pissed of right now because my 3 children behaved badly today.  Do i stay on the site for another hour till she falls asleep then sneak into bed, or go to bed now and try my luck.? :scratchchin:

Let your 3 children have use of the computer, give them your credit card & pour them each a shot of that Makers Mark you have, then go snuggle up to your wife & remind her that you're fixed & have some fun.

Q: If your favorite movie actor moved into the house next to you & knocked on your door to introduce themselves to you & warned you that they don't ever want to hear you making noise, would you still watch their movies?
               Bob                

Khyron

I don't mess with Bruce Willis :) But I may blast "The Fifth Element" ;-)

Q: Do you find yourself stareing at Old Moparz Signature and laughing your ass off every time?

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Khyron on March 18, 2011, 08:46:17 AMQ: Do you find yourself stareing at Old Moparz Signature and laughing your ass off every time?

Not anymore.   I wonder why the facination with bird videos though...  :scratchchin:

Q:  Do i bring something with me to Vegas today and take it to Pawn Stars or just accept that its junk and leave it at home?

41husk

Yake something maybe you can be a star.

would you ever be a walmart gteeter?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Old Moparz

Quote from: 41husk on March 18, 2011, 01:04:22 PM

would you ever be a walmart gteeter?

Yes, but only if they let me wear a pigeon suit & greet people in Minnesota.

Q: If you were riding a bicycle on the interstate (Just pretend that doing this is allowed) & found yourself going down a very steep hill & had picked up enough speed to to keep up with traffic, would you try to get your phone out to tweet your friends to tell them how fast you are going?
               Bob                

oldgold69

no but i would try and pass the car in front of me  :flame:
Q. if you had to earn  extra bucks to pay some bills would you deliver take out

Tilar

If I were hard up for money I guess I would.

Q. If you could pick a profession you've never done before, What would it be?
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Richard Cranium

Quote from: Tilar on March 19, 2011, 05:03:19 AM
If I were hard up for money I guess I would.

Q. If you could pick a profession you've never done before, What would it be?

Professional curcumciser. I hear the tips are good and it's a chance to get ahead.
I am Dr. Remulac

41husk

No question again!

Boxers, Briefs or commando???
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

oldgold69

depends on the wifes mood
alex ill take dumb questions for a 1000    what is the next thing you have to fix on your car

nvrbdn

rear brake line went out. its on the lift now waiting on me.

theres a car show and cruise today but the family wants to go to the zoo. where we going?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

twodko

I'd try and do both.........happy wife is a happy life!

Q: Have you ever considered a little horizontal mogombo with the wife/GF/SO in the back seat of your Charger.........for old times sake?

Tilar

Quote from: twodko on March 19, 2011, 01:01:34 PM
Q: Have you ever considered a little horizontal mogombo with the wife/GF/SO in the back seat of your Charger.........for old times sake?

Not if a house wasnt enough the first time....

Q. If you could pick anyone in America to be president who would it be?

MODIFIED: by Steve P.  
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bull

Quote from: Tilar on March 19, 2011, 05:31:44 PM
Quote from: twodko on March 19, 2011, 01:01:34 PM

Not if a house wasnt enough the first time....

Q. If you could pick anyone in America to be president who would it be?

A. Today, the way things are, Ted Nugent for President and Ron Paul for Vice President. My mind could change tomorrow.

Q. What mythical invention would you most like to see become a reality?

Bob T

Q. If you could pick anyone in America to be president .
[/quote]

A. Today, the way things are, Ted Nugent for President and Ron Paul for Vice President. My mind could change tomorrow.

Q. What mythical invention would you most like to see become a reality?
[/quote]

Assuming you are referring to the Ted Nugent interview vid clip recently, pretty good.

Instant guitar legend ability pill.

Q: Do you follow up on old High School Reunions

Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Steve P.

NO. My 10th was quite enough..  :shruggy:

Dyed or natural?
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

68coronetGLwannabe

Dyed

Real or Fake (surgically enhanced)?
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend