News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Radiator Question

Started by baullz, August 02, 2005, 02:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baullz

I just had a we problem where the fan decided to hi five the fan shroud and then the radiator, so now i need a new radiator and such which leads to my question.  My 69 has a 440 hp w/ A/C and the old radiator had both the inlet and outlet for the hoses on the drivers side.  Now I just got a replacement radiator from the local auto part store and the everythings the same except the lower outlet hose fitting is on the passenger side which if you ask me is an impossibility on my charger.  What i am wondering is what is the original set up of a 26" radiator on a 440hp w/ A/C i think it should be upper on passenger side and lower on drivers side am i correct???

Just 6T9 CHGR

Yes you are correct.

The replacement sounds like a late model one.

Any chance of taking your old one to a rad shop to get recored?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

XXSpiralXX

Dont they make em new? ? I know they do for the third gens.

Ghoste

I thought they did too.  You likely have to find a good rad shop though where they'll take the time to look up what you need.