News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is Winter going to END!!??

Started by bobs66440, March 31, 2011, 04:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobs66440

I can't take it anymore!! Now they're calling for 4"-8" of the white crap!  :brickwall:   I want SPRING!!  :cryin: :bawling:

ENOUGH ALREADY!!! 

Sorry, I just had to vent... :-\

TruckDriver

We only had 1 big snow storm this winter. The rest were all small 6 inches or less stuff. New York took all the snow we normally get here in Wisconsin  :lol:

All the snow here is gone already. We had a few thunderstorms and a bunch of rain already.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

PocketThunder

Where can you live so that the winter and summer duration is switched?  Winter is 3 months and Summer is 6 months...... :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

nvrbdn

winter is already over. didnt you get the memo :shruggy: the news said it was spring already. now that spring is here we just have to wait for the snow to quit falling and the temps to warm up. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Brock Samson

looks like it's gonnabe near 80 degrees here today,.. I got the wife beater on and booked a superb camping spot last night...   :D  time for another cruise down the coast fellas..

Hmmm, I miss the bay area.... Hopefully not camping at a KOA... lol

bobs66440

nvrbdn

cool brock, have a good weekend. my campground opens up this weekend, but i dont think ill be towing out there till the following weekend. still gotta spring clean the camper.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

resq302

Quote from: bobs66440 on March 31, 2011, 11:11:53 AM
STOP CHEERING ME UP!!   :bawling:

Yeh, they are bringing me down too.  Here in West Milford, NJ they are calling for more snow tonight also.   When will it end?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Dans 68

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 31, 2011, 10:55:22 AM
...:D  time for another cruise down the coast fellas..

After MATS, please.... My wife already thinks I'm crazy wanting to drive her (the '68) to Vegas. I'll need a few weeks working on her honey-do list after I return to appease her.  :rofl:

And yes, it is beautiful outside today.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Brock Samson

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 31, 2011, 10:55:22 AM
  looks like it's gonnabe near 80 degrees here today,.. I got the wife beater on and booked a superb camping spot last night...   :D  time for another cruise down the coast fellas..

http://www.google.com/images?q=kirbys+cove&nfpr=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1024&bih=677

From my front door to the beach is only 20 minutes, and, even better?.. only 12 miles.   :D

4cruzin

Quote from: bobs66440 on March 31, 2011, 04:40:24 AM
I can't take it anymore!! Now they're calling for 4"-8" of the white crap!  :brickwall:   I want SPRING!!

Bob where do you live that you're getting all this white stuff?  Your profile doesn't say . . .  I hope it's nowhere close to Michigan . . .  :rotz:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Vainglory, Esq.

That sucks, man.  Here in Minnesota, we're well within the thaw period.  Granted, that lasts for a month or two, but at least it'll hit about 50 degrees today.

Besides, it's opening day!  When all becomes right with the sports world.  That glorious day that we can forget that that exercise in stupidity known as basketball exists and get back to the sports that really matter.  

resq302

Quote from: 4cruzin on March 31, 2011, 12:12:29 PM
I can't take it anymore!! Now they're calling for 4"-8" of the white crap!  :brickwall:   I want SPRING!! 

Bob where to you live that you're getting all this white stuff?  Your profile doesn't say . . .  I hope it's nowhere close to Michigan . . .  :rotz:

My guess is NY judging from his sig pic of the license plate.   :rofl:  But that is just a hunch.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

bull

We haven't had much snow here but lots of cold weather and the rain this spring has been awful. We've broken records with the incessant rain; 28 days of it in March.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Wet-cool-March-records-set-to-fall-118688339.html

Tilar

We got roughly 2-1/2 inches yesterday between 2 and 5pm. I'm ready for this crap to end.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

4cruzin

Quote from: resq302 on March 31, 2011, 12:16:09 PM
My guess is NY judging from his sig pic of the license plate.   :rofl:  But that is just a hunch.

Good point . . . missed that.   :shruggy:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

learical1

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 31, 2011, 10:18:31 AM
Where can you live so that the winter and summer duration is switched?  Winter is 3 months and Summer is 6 months...... :shruggy:
Here in AZ!  Well, it's more like 9 months of ungodly hot and 3 months of not too bad.  Supposed to be 98 degrees tomorrow.  Earliest 100 degree day was March 26, in 1986 or 1988, somewhere back there.  It was 'Luke Days' at Luke Air Force Base, and I volunteered to take my nephew.  It was warm that day!
Bruce

bobs66440

Quote from: 4cruzin on March 31, 2011, 12:12:29 PM
I can't take it anymore!! Now they're calling for 4"-8" of the white crap!  :brickwall:   I want SPRING!! 

Bob where to you live that you're getting all this white stuff?  Your profile doesn't say . . .  I hope it's nowhere close to Michigan . . .  :rotz:

Yep, NY Tri-State area...

resq302

Quote from: 4cruzin on March 31, 2011, 12:39:51 PM
My guess is NY judging from his sig pic of the license plate.   :rofl:  But that is just a hunch.

Good point . . . missed that.   :shruggy:

Thats ok Dave.  I know you get confused easily.  Remember the conversation at Carlisle at the cuda-chally dinner? :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :rofl:  

"Will that be the "ENTRY" of the day for next year?"    - cliff notes from the dinner

"Just don't confuse a stromboli with a calzone"  - also cliff notes from the dinner
Brian

San Fransisco is always cold though, 5 - 10 degrees cooler then everywhere else in the bay area. Plus the fog always rolls in around 5 when all the rice cookers are turned on...

Much warmer 15 - 30 mins either way of SF. Although on a warm day the outskirts of SF are nice.. Just parking is  :eek2: 

Brock Samson

that may be so... but it's 83 degrees on the sidewalk right now... and I much prefer that and the cool afternoon fog
over the 98 inland away from the water...  :shruggy:  i dunno, call me crazy...  :coolgleamA:

I lived just outside of San Mateo for a long time and the weather was almost always perfect. Even so we still got the evening cool change, and watching the fog roll over the hills was pretty spectacular..... I agree it beats the scorching heat and snow....

Here's a nice weather picture to cheer you guys up...

Khyron

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 31, 2011, 07:19:16 PM
  that may be so... but it's 83 degrees on the sidewalk right now... and I much prefer that and the cool afternoon fog
over the 98 inland away from the water...  :shruggy:  i dunno, call me crazy...  :coolgleamA:

u suck! lol

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger RT

whats winter? we went camping and fishing last weekend. lows in the low 60's. We did have a few mosquitos come around at night but a good time outside. you should have seen the one that got away.
Tim