News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodge GTX and R/T Argentina

Started by Willy Charger, April 11, 2011, 08:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

There seems to be a big 67-69 Barracuda influence there. I like it. :2thumbs:

tipopiola

Wow, I lived in Argentina for 2 years and I don't remember seeing ANY classic Mopars there.  I wish I had, those look slick!  Seems like 90% of what I saw in Argentina was mopeds, taxi's driven by crazy cabbies, and crusty ugly old Citroens and the occassional Peugot!

Lucas

Willy Charger

Quote from: Lucas on October 28, 2013, 08:32:17 PM
Willy Charger ¿sos del foro DodgeTech?

Jajajaa.... Lucas!!! Si si soy del foro Dodge-Tech

Willy Charger

Ghoste

Awesome, thanks man.  :2thumbs:
I can't read a lot of it but I can archive it anyway.

tipopiola

Great links, thanks for sharing!  These hang on the wall right next to my tool box these days.  Been a member since 1998 when I ran into all the right people in Cordoba, Argentina!  Was in various cities in Argentina full time for 2 years.  Estoy tomando mate ahora mismo!

Lucas

Jajajaa.... Lucas!!! Si si soy del foro Dodge-Tech

Jajjajaj, me sonaba familiar tu nombre de usuario, ¿tenes algun Dodge?

Lucas

Quote from: tipopiola on October 30, 2013, 12:04:06 AM
Great links, thanks for sharing!  These hang on the wall right next to my tool box these days.  Been a member since 1998 when I ran into all the right people in Cordoba, Argentina!  Was in various cities in Argentina full time for 2 years.  Estoy tomando mate ahora mismo!

Good emblems Tipopiola I like the Charger emblem!!!

My brother in his 1973 Dodge GTX have the same emblem A.C.A  adjunt image

(sorry i don't speak english) :shruggy:

Lucas

More pics, this is a club from my city, click in menu auto del mes (car of the month) my favourite is the car of september 2008 '71 Dodge GTX is really a survivor still have original paint, wheels, engine and interior. I have more and best pics from this car, if like that i show us!

http://www.rosariochryslerclub.com.ar/inicio.htm