News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fun Contest, Great prizes

Started by Crazy440, August 02, 2005, 06:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy440

Who are these two?

The winner, will receive, at very little cost and no thought.
1. A beautiful trip and one hour stay, at the Hotel, "I'm Not Going In There!", picturesquely located in the heart of downtown Yuba, with the sounds of the near by raging and aromatic, My Septic Tank Over flowed River. Conveniently located, for your pleasure, 25 feet, from the only indoor outhouse, this side of Imarriedmysister, Mississippi
2. A wonderfully decorated fur lined bath tub.   Decorated and furnished by Flaming Bruce of Bruce's House of WHAT THE H**l? Formally of Heswhat, SC.   Now located in lovely Hesone, Indiana.
3.   A one gallon, vacuum canister, of air, from this years "All You can Eat," beanfest.   Sponsored by The people of,   I died at 27 School of Gluttony
I used to have a handle on life....but it broke off.

Brock Samson

How?.. or Who?... o.k give it to me straight, what did I win?..  :icon_smile_dead:

mustanghater

the women that drove drag-on-lady?
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Mudhawg

Crazy440

Quote from: Mudhawg on August 03, 2005, 12:13:31 PM
Shirely Muldowney and some guy

Correct.  A hint, on the dude.  He ran top fuel and is now a Crew Chief, for a top fuel dragster.  His duaghter, also ran t/f dragsters and is now a co-crew chief, for a t/f dragster.  That should give it away.

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Crazy440