News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Random rare '69 RT/SE pics

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, April 20, 2011, 01:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Just going through some of my registry pics & came upon this stellar example of a rare '69 RT/SE

Bet you never seen one of these before.....all legit to the tag options & supposedly "unrestored"
Was on ebay in '09 out of NC
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

More....discharge A/C line looks wrong for '69 though :scratchchin: 
M/C also wrong but who's countin'?  :nana:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Unbelieveable amount of paperwork....not 1 but 3 Broadcast sheets!!!  :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

six-tee-nine

HUH...........
AC, sunroof, power windows, tic-toc-tach, stripe delete, optional wheels, special color vinyl top...... and yet NO console?  :image_294343: :image_294343: :image_294343:
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

tan top

yeah  remember that car  :drool5:  think the new owner is a member here ?? :scratchchin:
Quote from: six-tee-nine on April 20, 2011, 01:55:28 PM
HUH...........
AC, sunroof, power windows, tic-toc-tach, stripe delete, optional wheels, special color vinyl top...... and yet NO console?  :image_294343: :image_294343: :image_294343:

yes odd , Red Kilbys Goldie  has similar options with no console
i think  :scratchchin: :popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Just 6T9 CHGR

No self respecting "executive" (which I'm sure this car was ordered for) would want a date-blocking console....
;)

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: tan top on April 20, 2011, 02:05:57 PM
yeah  remember that car  :drool5:  think the new owner is a member here ?? :scratchchin:
HUH...........
AC, sunroof, power windows, tic-toc-tach, stripe delete, optional wheels, special color vinyl top...... and yet NO console?  :image_294343: :image_294343: :image_294343:

yes odd , Red Kilbys Goldie  has similar options with no console
i think  :scratchchin: :popcrn:

You are correct.....Ginger is nice but this one is much cooler IMHO!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

tan top

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on April 20, 2011, 02:24:43 PM
Quote from: tan top on April 20, 2011, 02:05:57 PM
yeah  remember that car  :drool5:  think the new owner is a member here ?? :scratchchin:
HUH...........
AC, sunroof, power windows, tic-toc-tach, stripe delete, optional wheels, special color vinyl top...... and yet NO console?  :image_294343: :image_294343: :image_294343:

yes odd , Red Kilbys Goldie  has similar options with no console
i think  :scratchchin: :popcrn:

You are correct.....Ginger is nice but this one is much cooler IMHO!

Ginger haha knew it was something like that  , yes i think your right Chris  Ginger is an awesome car but if i had a choice would be the Black one for me too  :yesnod: but  that car needs going in a museum if you ask me !! :Twocents:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

rarefish

HUH...........
Hey ... he probably wanted his girl friend sitting very close to him... And that's ok with me.  I remember seeing this car when it was on ebay and  I say it is one incredible car, console or not.     To me this is a Charger to die for............... :notworthy:

Brock Samson

HUH...........

To which you'll need to add the Special Edition Package with it's deluxe bumper guards and the stand alone and rare option of stainless Rocker panels.   :drool5:
Thanks for dreging this up Chris.  :2thumbs:

Mikesmoparperformance

HUH...........

And no HEMI Engine  under the hood :o! Awesome car do :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:! I love it awesome collector car to have in you're drive way :cheers:!

I love the colors on the car :popcrn:
MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI

Brock Samson

Road Dog

Saw one of these in Gold back in 1990 in a fellas backyard. This one was also in North Carolina. Had everything this car has, but had console, cruise and rear defogger/defrost as well.
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

six-tee-nine

Chris, do you know more about the stainless door edge protection moldings. I recognize them because the spare door that came with my 69 had one pressed on it and I tought it was a self added piece and tossed it away after removal.
But now I see them again on this car. Is it something you could order from the factory?

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

resq302

Yes, the door edge guards were optional.  I had a set of NOS ones that I think I sold only cause I held it up to the door and it looked out of place on the charger.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Back N Black

Wow! nice. But, It would make a nice General Lee.  :D

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

squeakfinder

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 20, 2011, 03:25:56 PM
HUH...........

To which you'll need to add the Special Edition Package with it's deluxe bumper guards and the stand alone and rare option of stainless Rocker panels.   :drool5:

I thought the tall bumperette's were an SE option. Then somebody on here corrected me and stated it was actually a late 69 option.  :shruggy:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

hemi68charger

That is truly one neat '69 !!!  Wonder where she is now?
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

6pkrunner

One of the sweetest, not seen on every corner Chargers yet. That is beautiful.

six-tee-nine

Quote from: squeakfinder on April 20, 2011, 06:44:13 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on April 20, 2011, 03:25:56 PM
HUH...........

I recall that too the bumperettes changed somewhere in 69 IIRC.
I have the rocker moldings on my 69 but never knew if want them back on or not,but now i've seen them on a black car i know I'll put them back on!

I thought the tall bumperette's were an SE option. Then somebody on here corrected me and stated it was actually a late 69 option.  :shruggy:

bakerhillpins

:o :o :o :o  I'm totally buggin. NUTS options on that thing. Not my fav color choices but wow none the less.

Quote from: Road Dog on April 20, 2011, 03:48:17 PM
Saw one of these in Gold back in 1990 in a fellas backyard. This one was also in North Carolina. Had everything this car has, but had console, cruise and rear defogger/defrost as well.

Time to start a expedition eh?
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: squeakfinder on April 20, 2011, 06:44:13 PM

They are a "later" '69 build item.  Not optional....just what ever was on the shelf later on in the model year.   Maybe a redesign to protect the fragile center grill/I trim piece a bit more from low speed collisions? "shruggy"
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

SRT-68

What an amazing car! I would love to know who has it now.

69 OUR/TEA

Rare, yes,but I think it  looks terrible black w/ tan vinyl top,interior ,IMO.