News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AMD Glass

Started by drifter69, June 12, 2011, 01:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drifter69

Just curious if anyone here has been waiting for glass from AMD. I am not bashing them because I have bought lots of stuff from them but my windsheild is not going as smooth. I called them months ago, got on the list and have been given a new ship date three times. I do not mind waiting but I have given the body shop three ship dates also. I would rather be told it is going to be 5 months before we see glass than waist other peoples time with multiple expectations. I know it sounds like no big deal and I have been told buy from someone else but then I have to go into the whole "correct thickness" conversation and why I will wait for their glass. All I want is the actual date if there is one and not our truck is getting unloaded right now I will call you when it is unloaded, then never get a phone call. I do not understand they have always been great before. Just curious if anyone can tell me what is really going on. Like I said before AMD is great and I have been pleased with everything. I just want to respect peoples time and a straight answer would help. :shruggy:

69 OUR/TEA

Don't know why you are having an issue,back a month or two ago I ordred an AMD wshield thru Autobodyspecialties and got it a two weeks later. :shruggy:

drifter69

I will be calling them in the morning.

69 OUR/TEA

The beauty of them,is they are right up the road from me,so I never pay any shipping.Great people to deal with,ask for Brian.

drifter69

Thanks for the info bro!