News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW, 66 Mustang, yeah don't hate me

Started by NHCharger, June 13, 2011, 06:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

Not for me. I picked up a trailer Saturday ( my Dad rode shotgun) and the owner has a 66 Mustang he wants to sell. Bought it for 7.5k (so he says) for a friend who promised to buy it from him, then backed out of the deal. Owner is getting ready to move to NC and has rented his house out. My Dad really looked the car over and thought about it but has a lot on his plate right now so he passed on paying the guy 7.5k. The owner emailed me tonight a said he'd sell it for 6k.
Here are the specs. He emailed some pics which I'll try to post. Any Stang lovers (Chris ;) ) let me know what you think.

Rebuilt 289 with new dual exhaust original engine auto C4 transmission also rebuilt also original.
The complete front end has all new components including the coil-over shocks. The rear end is original.
Original Millage on the odometer reads 32802.6 miles
This car is in primer but was Red and the PONY interior needs to be redone.
Front and rear glass is new Side glass is original. The car comes with the original owner's manual that found still in the glove box and the original Registration Plate still on the car from the date of purchase.
The title is clean all the way back to the original owner.
There is not a dent or ding on this car.
Front and rear bumpers are new and what you don't see on the car is in storage bins.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

NHCharger

pics
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

NHCharger

more
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Just 6T9 CHGR

Car looks pretty straight & rust free.  if its an original 289 car, its well worth the 6k as it sits.   You can buy almost every trim piece for those cars out of a catalog.

My father has a '66 289 convertible with a 4-speed...added the Pony interior...fun car
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

A383Wing

if it was a fastback, I would be interested....

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!