News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old cars in the wild

Started by 1969chargerrtse, June 15, 2011, 04:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Not really a car, but Still awsome!

http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/3318187809.html

"Ford 1955 F-100, in dry storage for the last 16 years, Ford 302 motor w/auto trans, perfect for restoration or replace brakes and drive as is."
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Fred

This would look good with a frame around it hanging on the wall........

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

Is that what they mean about cars going green :icon_smile_question: :-\

nvrbdn

that could be saved fred. plus a bonus of a cord of fire wood to boot. :nana:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

shorty442

...probably a "stick" shift, eh?

:icon_smile_big:   :yesnod:   

Fred

I'd leave it as it is...........it's picture perfect.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

TruckDriver

Saw this today. The guy recently finished the car, it has a built 400 in it, with a automatic.

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

charging

I love this car i think the paint it bad you should make it dimond white. :scratchchin:

TruckDriver

Saw this when working this morning  :drool5:
PETE

TruckDriver

I saw this tonight going back to the shop. A early '70 Maverick Grabber. Sounded badass!
PETE

Ghoste

Saw this one during a cruise this past season.

TruckDriver

A few I saw this summer
PETE

TruckDriver

;)
PETE

TruckDriver

few more. The last 2 cars been sitting like they are since at least 1999.  :rotz:
PETE

VegasCharger

Local Las Vegas Saturday afternoon drive in a quiet neighborhood I came across this home project Batmobile  :popcrn:

Ghoste

mpdlawdog

saw this today at work...one of my top 5 fav cars..
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

Bob T

After nearly 5 months in Abu Dhabi UAE, this is the only real old muscle car I have seen.
Was just in the carpark next to my hotel for two nights , auto, bucket and pretty cool.
I'm sure there must be pockets of resistance and Old Muscle Cars stashed around the place but I'm yet to find any or talk to the right people.....
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

nvrbdn

sitting at a truck stop in troy illinois, just across the river from st. louis this morning.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

el dub

entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

TruckDriver

^^^ Boy, talk about not being afraid of dying.  :o
PETE

Baldwinvette77

Herws some old wild in a car.. or.. truck, a couple of trees grown on some moss on the back of a dumptruck  :o

twenty mike mike

Nice to see a survivor like this.

TruckDriver

Saw this today. I also saw a 1967 or 68 Shelby Mustang driving, but he turned before I could take a picture.
PETE

stripedelete

I'm suprised the dump truck is still there.  The price of scrap over the last ten years has virtually wiped the 20th century off the map.  I know of instances where vehicles buried in mass graves over the last 40 years were dug up.  I'm sure some here can remember playing on heavy equipment and farm equipment from the 40's and 50's abandoned before the woods grew up around them.  Most  of that has been dragged out and melted.   

Not that it's bad.  Just an observation. Good pic.