News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Spice Girls - Say You'll Be There

Started by hemi24, June 23, 2011, 07:12:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi24

I was surfing the TV i happen to come across this video and in it was a blue Daytona with white stripes i was wondering is the car still around in that color ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ro0FW9Qt-4

nascarxx29

Its the Machado car its currently a 06 daytona replica
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

daveco

Just in case you did not feel like sitting through a Spice Girls video (which is not too bad with the sound off :icon_smile_big:).
R/Tree

Brock Samson

KurtfromLaQuinta

That was Joe Machado's clone. He still has it but it's now painted as a tribute to Neil Castle's old Daytona race car.
Here's his car at a Winged Warriors reunion a few years back...

He uses it as a daily driver. Seriously... he drives it ALL the time. It even has a trailer hitch on it.
Here he is bringing my '70 Charger home after I bought it...

Birdflu

Kern Dog

I'd like to give a few of them my spicy sausage.

Talkiemoparjr

Quote from: Kern Dog on October 05, 2019, 11:48:52 PM

Thanks someone for cleaning this up.

Alaskan_TA

Quote from: Talkiemoparjr on October 06, 2019, 08:07:13 PM

I agree! But banning anyone that rude & crude forever would be better.  :cheers:

Even with the edit it is not anything anyone wants to see on a car forum.  :Twocents:

DAY CLONA

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on October 06, 2019, 08:24:45 PM

I agree! But banning anyone that rude & crude forever would be better.  :cheers:

Even with the edit it is not anything anyone wants to see on a car forum.  :Twocents:

It's official...... winter is here  ::)

Kern Dog

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on October 06, 2019, 08:24:45 PM

Start your own forum and ban whoever you dislike. It is what any typical Leftie would do. Check with Zuckerberg or the owner of Twitter.

chargervert

Bitchin Rides has Kev Dog,we got Kern Dog!  A couple of those Spice Girls recently admitted that they were quite content with each others company, and weren't looking for any Spicy sausage.

Kern Dog

Ha...Like I would have ever had a chance with any of them anyway. I don't use drugs or possess any Chloroform....and I can't sing or dance.   :hah: :hah:

Kern Dog

The thanks goes to me. I changed it. To me, it was more funny the original way that I wrote it.
This forum does not display WHO or when a post is edited but maybe the site owner has that info.
I figured that this Aero forum is probably primarily made up of old guys with money.... but SOME old guys can take a joke even if it was in poor taste.

Mytur Binsdirti

The Spice Girls are now the Spice Bags.

Ghoste

odcics2

Quote from: Kern Dog on October 08, 2019, 12:53:57 AM

The thanks goes to me. I changed it. To me, it was more funny the original way that I wrote it.
This forum does not display WHO or when a post is edited but maybe the site owner has that info.
I figured that this Aero forum is probably primarily made up of old guys with money.... but SOME old guys can take a joke even if it was in poor taste.

Whatever, as long as your wife approves!    :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Kern Dog

Shoot, man....She has never tried to change me. She is the UNICORN of women....the one woman that accepts her man with all his skills and faults.  :2thumbs:

Ghoste

They are out there. lol  It took me a few tries but third times a charm and I now have a unicorn myself.

odcics2

Quote from: Kern Dog on October 08, 2019, 01:49:45 PM
Shoot, man....She has never tried to change me. She is the UNICORN of women....the one woman that accepts her man with all his skills and faults.  :2thumbs:

:2thumbs:

:cheers:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

ggj

Hi,

Sorry if this is a huge topic kick but I didn't know where else to post it.

I always loved this car. It just has such a unique look. Saw it mentioned here a couple times on this forum too. A while back I went ahead and made a replica of this car in Forza Horizon 4. I tried to make it as accurate as possible with the Mopar stickers and the strange black logo on the rear panels. I thought I'd post it here too. Here are some pics:

Dusty like in the music video:

Sadly the rear bumper can't be painted in FH4 like the real car

I don't know for sure if the red sticker is correct, but I saw it on a promotion photo. It seemed like it has a gold '22' on it. Can someone confirm this?? Interestingly it's only stuck on the left side of the car. Also I'd love to know where that black symbol comes from. What does it mean? :scratchchin:

And here she is all cleaned up:

Front with extra air intakes and some other details

This is definitely my go-to car. It's a lot of fun to drive around. I kept it stock except for the tires which I made a bit wider to match the real car. They're now 245 front/255 rear and I maxed out the rear downforce. Despite the 140mph top speed she's still able to win races fairly easily which is why I use it a lot and put almost 1000 miles on it which is quite a lot for this game.

b5blue

I believe the black mark on the tail is a Spice Girls "S" in script. 

ggj

That makes a lot of sense :lol:  I first thought it was some kind of musical note but I couldn't find it. So that was added by the producers then

tcs69rt

Seems the Spice Girls are doing a reunion tour but one of them was replaced by a local London lounge singer known for her rather large implants! They are calling her "Spice Rack"  :smilielol:
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

KurtfromLaQuinta

Nice job on that replica.
Now all you need is the guy who drives it in the driver seat.
Unfortunately, he won't be able to drive it because he'll be talking your ear off.  :icon_smile_big: