News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any pictures of this piece of trim installed?

Started by timmycharger, November 09, 2016, 09:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmycharger

I think I have a general idea of the location of this, but having trouble visualizing how it goes. Does anyone have a picture of it installed?

jlatessa

No pics, but the plain end is inserted into the drivers and passenger ends
of the lower windshield trim trim and the screw retains the end with the hole.

Keeps the end of the trim tight against the cowl.

It makes a turn and wraps under the door jamb area where the hole should be visible.

Hope this helps, Joe

PS If you already have installed the upper window seal, the hole will be hidden under the end.

igozumn

If I think about it, I'll snap a pic when I get home tonight.  Those are still on my car, but all the trim is not. 
A man walks into a psychiatrist's office wearing nothing but underpants made from saran wrap.  The psychiatrist says, "Well....I can clearly see your nuts...."

igozumn

Well, I forgot.  But remembered (barely, LOL) to take some pics last night.  Just now remembered to actually upload and post them. 

A man walks into a psychiatrist's office wearing nothing but underpants made from saran wrap.  The psychiatrist says, "Well....I can clearly see your nuts...."

timmycharger

igozumn