News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Window adjustment

Started by M5Ivan, November 12, 2016, 04:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M5Ivan

My passenger side window doesn't quite roll up all the way where it meets the rear quarter window. It's at the correct height at the front near the vent window. I'm not sure how to make this adjustment, I've had the door panel off, but don't want to guess and make it worse. Any ideas?

charger chris

Are you sure your door is right?
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

Bronzedodge

Mine does the same thing.  My take on this problem for mine is wear and age. My car has never been apart, has over 155 k on it.  I was looking at a friends 66 window problem the other day, similar issues.   I believe that the channel guides wear and the glass gets "loose".  I can open my door and lift the glass on the back edge 1/4".  There comes a point where you have to restore all the wear items.

Never messed with my windows, someone else may have a better answer.   :shruggy:
Mopar forever!