News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gauge Cluster- What its worth?

Started by WHITE AND RED 69, August 04, 2011, 12:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHITE AND RED 69

I've got a cluster i'm thinking of selling and was wondering what it is worth. Not sure what they have been going for lately? Everything works except the clock. all the faces have new performance car graphics decals on them and everything else was cleaned up and painted. all new gaskets and turn signal lenses. pins feel good on the circuit board. and I do have the blue bulb covers I just havn't put them on. The lense is not bad, some scratches but nothing major. So what do you think it may be worth?   :shruggy:   Thanks
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Tilar

Take a little bit of fine emory cloth, 220 to 320 and clean the point contact in the clock. Chances are it will take off and run.  Or you can buy the quarts electric one and transplant it.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

nrt69

its worth what someones willing to pay.

How much do you want for it is the real question..... let me know cause i might be interested.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: nrt69 on August 16, 2011, 01:15:40 PM

How much do you want for it is the real question..... let me know cause i might be interested.
What are you willing to pay?  :shruggy:  That will help answer his question.  :icon_smile_big:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on August 16, 2011, 07:57:04 PM
Quote from: nrt69 on August 16, 2011, 01:15:40 PM

What are you willing to pay?  :shruggy:  That will help answer his question.  :icon_smile_big:

Answer that & this will be moved to the for sale section! ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

HOTROD

What about one that's never been touched and looks OK or an old rusty one !! $$$ :shruggy:
How would we go about Price these or other parts ??? huh
Just because one person buys it for this ::) and another for that  :owhat gives !!
What the Hell-Dumass !

Troy

I would guess over $400. Probably not more than $700. I've seen (and had) dusty, non-restored clusters with no evidence that they'd actually work sell for $250. I think the going rate to have one completely restored is in the $750-1,000 range which is why I limited it.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.