News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sad day for all of us that grew up liking cars

Started by TruckDriver, July 23, 2011, 03:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Hot Wheels cars inventor Elliot Handler dies

Elliot Handler,the inventor of Hot Wheels die-cast toy cars, died July 21 at his home in Southern California. He was 95 years old.

Read more: http://www.autoweek.com/article/20110723/CARNEWS/110729943#ixzz1SxeOos3R
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Ghoste

A good long life and a much more interesting news story than Amy Winehouse.  RIP Mr. Handler and thanks for the countless hours of fun.

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Budnicks

RIP, He lived along full life & many thanks to him for all the fun in my younger years, countless hours playing with Hot Wheels cars & the orange tracks pieces spread all over the house...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

GunMetal

Sad day indeed. R.I.P. and thanks!  And, I will still continue buying and enjoying them, my childhood is not over yet! :boogie:
Non illegitimis carborundum