News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hemigenos Daytona

Started by 41husk, August 08, 2011, 08:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

41husk

Just got back from Gene's place.  All I can say is as wonderful as the pictures on here are they don't capture the beauty of the car in person.  Gene, thanks for letting me drool over your cars and the Daytona history lesson.  Next time I will bring the Daytona or the Challenger and we can take the cars out.  I will try to get the pics re sized and post a few for every one else.  My nose cone wall art is finally home!!!! :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

hemi68charger

Sweet !!!  I'm sure it was a great experience...  :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Old Moparz

I saw it in person at Carlisle & it didn't look too shabby to me either.  :coolgleamA:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

hemigeno

Thanks, Allen! - and next time we'll go cruising around for sure.  I'll have different tires on the Daytona by then so it won't be grounded.

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 08, 2011, 09:14:30 PM
I saw it in person at Carlisle & it didn't look too shabby to me either.  :coolgleamA:

It's ugly in all the right places.  :P