News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My brickyard photo's fantastic trip

Started by moparstuart, August 06, 2011, 08:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

:drool5:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

we misssed kyle petty and rutledge wood at the mug n bun but we got luck and saturday they were filming there tv show for speed
30 minutes you will never get back , in the museum

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

moparstuart

:drool5:all the different mercury and ford aero cars in one place ,  all three color talladegas & nascar and w(street)  nose mercury's  very cool

moparstuart

:drool5: thats all of my saturday photos

DonC1

Great photos and looks like a great time was had by all!
I especially like the # 7 car and the # 61 Tribute bird...did you take any interior shots of that car Stuart?

tan top

more awesome pictures !!  thanks for posting  :cheers: :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

moparchris

Thaks so much for posting those pictures.  For those of us who live a long way from these activities, these are sometimes the best we get.  With what I do for a living it will be at least 10 years until I can participate in some of these activities.   :'(

A383Wing

Stuart...unless I missed the reply...the 'Birds did not have a second hole in the latch tray like that Daytona did...the 'Birds had a hood spring that rested against that "cover".....the Daytonas did not have a spring

RECHRGD

Thanks for the pictures Stuart!!!!  We just got home a couple of hours ago.  4,368 miles total........ :eek2:
13.53 @ 105.32

DAY CLONA

Quote from: moparstuart on August 06, 2011, 09:11:41 AM
:drool5: why the second hole , that covered over on a factory latch tray ???     notice the correct superbird latch and a more curved second one on the chromed dual set up  

The Superbird with the 2 holes and latches is obviously custom by the owner,...Stock Superbird trays do have 2 holes, but one plated over, this reason is because the Superbird latch tray is originally a Daytona tray, for the bird, the vendor supplying the latch trays, merely used the Daytona tray, turned it 180 degrees, lopped off the extended ends on the front of the Daytona tray, drilled a few extra holes, created a NEW safety latch hole for the Plymouth latch location, and plated over the 2nd hole, being no longer needed,...so basically the Bird tray is a Tona tray going down the road backwards :nana:

Mike

A383Wing

thanks Mike....you said it better than I could think it

this "getting old" thing really sucks

Bob T

Wow, excellent trip. A lot of historic cars assembled there
Thanks for posting up the pics Stuart  :2thumbs:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

69_500

Your definitely more patient than I am Stuart. I got lazy and just posted my pics to facebook. I was wondering how you mananged to get a picture of the first HEMI 500 without me being around the car as I think I spent 75% of the weekend within a few step of that car. But then I saw my ugly mug in the background of the pictures. I love that car.

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on August 08, 2011, 08:25:41 AM
Your definitely more patient than I am Stuart. I got lazy and just posted my pics to facebook. I was wondering how you mananged to get a picture of the first HEMI 500 without me being around the car as I think I spent 75% of the weekend within a few step of that car. But then I saw my ugly mug in the background of the pictures. I love that car.
me too   :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:   my cars not a hemi but  it will have that look if i ever get those wheel covers from petty bird   :icon_smile_big:

moparstuart

:popcrn: sunday pictures     race day fewer cars showed back up sunday , lots more spectators

moparstuart

moparstuart

:popcrn:  blimp flying around

moparstuart

:2thumbs:

moparstuart

:popcrn: we had great free seats in turn two for the race