News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

409053 - original owner daytona

Started by held1823, August 11, 2011, 07:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

held1823

Quote from: 426HemiChick on April 29, 2022, 07:25:25 PM
Quote from: held1823 on April 29, 2022, 05:20:59 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on April 29, 2022, 05:08:34 PM
Ernie, it is awful nice of you to be fixing up my car for me. Saves me headaches in the future.
i promise that my daughters will bleed you for every last dollar spent when the time comes
Hi Ernie,            29 April 2022
When's she going to be ready for "Show Time?"
Hope it's sooner than later.
Take Care Ernie, keep it in the family.
Best Always
426 Hemi Chicks

The car absolutely will remain with me until I'm planted. I'm doubtful either daughter will want it, so young Daniel is first in line to purchase it from them and then becomes their broker for the car if he passes on it.

Show time will definitely be later but you certainly played a large part in what has led to the work now underway. I will say that it is in the ONLY hands that I even considered to undertake this stage of the process. Here are your fenders disassembled for restoration, for an idea of the shop's metal working skills
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

69_500

Oh, you know I am not passing on any Daytona. You also know which ones I can afford too.

But I can assure you and anyone else that once a Daytona make its way into my garage, it will never leave as long as I am breathing.

426HemiChick

Quote from: held1823 on April 29, 2022, 08:07:55 PM

The car absolutely will remain with me until I'm planted. I'm doubtful either daughter will want it, so young Daniel is first in line to purchase it from them and then becomes their broker for the car if he passes on it.

Show time will definitely be later but you certainly played a large part in what has led to the work now underway. I will say that it is in the ONLY hands that I even considered to undertake this stage of the process. Here are your fenders disassembled for restoration, for an idea of the shop's metal working skills

Hi Ernie,              06 May 2022

We know those fenders will look brand spanking new before they are installed on your Daytona. Keep up the great work and she will come alive again soon. They are your fenders, a gift from your Father. We were only the messengers/transporters selected by the Boss Up Stairs.

God Bless Ernie.

Best Always

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court