News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona Project - Blue One - update

Started by Daytona Guy, August 22, 2011, 08:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHITE AND RED 69

That car is gorgeous!!!!  :drool5: :drool5:  Love the color, wheels, stance, motor, and everything else.

Great work!!   :2thumbs:

Makes me want a Daytona clone even more now. Maybe one day...  :scratchchin: 
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

djcarguy

Quote from: Daytona Guy on May 29, 2013, 10:13:50 AM
Might take them both to "Function in Junction City".

Dane

SO are ya going to Junction??     thanks .latter DJ?????? :2thumbs:

Daytona Guy

Quote from: djcarguy on May 31, 2013, 06:32:46 PM
Quote from: Daytona Guy on May 29, 2013, 10:13:50 AM
Might take them both to "Function in Junction City".

Dane

SO are ya going to Junction??    the show   where an when???   thanks info helpful.latter DJ?????? :2thumbs:
yes and I'm watching Fast and furiuse right now in Eugene. Be at. The function at 8 am

djcarguy

AWEsum  saw Dane's blue Daytona today,wow. The color and car is gorgeous detail an finish and that Hemi,, could spend a day staring  :popcrn: and  :drool5: ing  :popcrn:  great seeing ya dane and your pretty new Daytona ,heard ya fire it up and saw ya on road as i was come back from harrisburg as you were headed out of junction city..   Enjoy your new ride it is one fine looking Daytona. :drool5: :cheers:  :2thumbs:  dj  :cheers:

djcarguy

My bad actually saw car , june 1st at function in junction, am tried 6 hrs at show an 3hrs + at crusie..

there were 4 charges out there ,Danes Daytona,,, a black 70 rt,,,a red 69 rt an a yellow 3rd gen with bb an 6 pack  an saw 6 hemis not all in mopars..... back to Danes thread awesun DAytona. :drool5: :2thumbs:also bunch of darts,dusters and cudas,an challengers   ,,was a great day :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :drool5:

Daytona Guy

Budnicks

:2thumbs: She is a real perty girl isn't she....  :cheers:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Daytona Guy

Thanks Bud, and DJ - it was good to see you.

On the HWY I was getting about 10PMG. I used 110 ($8.75) oct with 92 oct ($3.52) blend to about get 100 oct. Did about 70 -to 8o MPH @ 2900 RPMs. Amazing ride - I felt like I could to 100MPH and not even feel it because it was so smooth. I love manual steering - tight and in control. Don't think I will ever go back to power.

Dane

Budnicks

Quote from: Daytona Guy on June 02, 2013, 10:33:57 PM
Thanks Bud, and DJ - it was good to see you.

On the HWY I was getting about 10PMG. I used 110 ($8.75) oct with 92 oct ($3.52) blend to about get 100 oct. Did about 70 -to 8o MPH @ 2900 RPMs. Amazing ride - I felt like I could to 100MPH and not even feel it because it was so smooth. I love manual steering - tight and in control. Don't think I will ever go back to power.

Dane
Well deserved drive/ride, great for you & well deserved praise... wish I could have seen it there or even better yet driving down the HWY, I'd bet some heads were turning...  :2thumbs: ...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

djcarguy

sure is a great looking tona ,setting still at show and a neck snapper seeing it coming at ya on the road. wish i was going same way so i could of seen it longer,haha..  totally awesum machine dane.

dj :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:

Indygenerallee

QuoteI used 110 ($8.75) oct with 92 oct ($3.52)
Screw that Prius in the slow lane.....  :hah: :coolgleamA:  :lol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

A383Wing

Quote from: Indygenerallee on June 05, 2013, 09:23:35 PM

such a gay little car....  :girlfight:

Bryan  (the Prius, not Dane's Daytona)

Daytona Guy

Quote from: A383Wing on June 05, 2013, 09:32:13 PM
Quote from: Indygenerallee on June 05, 2013, 09:23:35 PM

such a gay little car....  :girlfight:

Bryan  (the Prius, not Dane's Daytona)

They are quietly happy  :girlfight:

djcarguy

:icon_smile_question:  Daytona wing mounting base how long an wide ???  ???    thanks DJ :cheers: :icon_smile_question:

r4daytona

WOW, you've heard it plenty here but i'll be another.  That is awesome.  So, from first got the car to what se see today, how long did it take?  Obviously, you'd be quicker than most building a clone but just curious.   Great car. 

Daytona Guy

Sorry DJ, I have not been able to measure it yet.

Dane

djcarguy

Quote from: Daytona Guy on June 06, 2013, 11:55:29 PM
Sorry DJ, I have not been able to measure it yet.

Dane
Got info   thanks.have ya show card here to get me going on my wing toy.DJ :cheers: :2thumbs:

Daytona Guy

xx29440charger

Daytona Guy

Enjoying the view...

Can the rear window get any better than this - unless it is the real deal?

Fred

If I had that view, I'd enjoy it to.  :2thumbs:  Who needs TV when you can stare at that.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Daytona Guy

Seaside's Muscle Beach Cruise - They gave my Son and I the prime showcase on Broadway, at the intersection - they had us park them in a V. Never a better parking spot I have ever had at a show. Got crazy attention. Some pics...

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Bob T

Nice one Dane, there's the payoff for all those long weekends and fun coupons emptied into the car
Fill er up and heading out to a cruise or show.  :icon_smile_cool:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.