News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Black 500 red stripe-int to repaint or not

Started by XS29LA47V21, August 23, 2011, 09:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Quote from: Ghoste on November 25, 2013, 06:53:08 PM
Thats all good news.  I love that photo you just added of it, great background choice. :2thumbs:

Jason, great picture... Love it..........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

RallyeMike

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

remta1

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: 69_500 on November 25, 2013, 08:23:38 PM
Glad to hear you got it up and running. Very glad that you have not stripped the car down and restored it. I enjoy seeing them like this so much more.

THANKS ALL.  Glad I stayed the coarse with not restoring it or painting it (it saved money for others,  :smilielol: :cheers: as coordinated with the wife as relationship management 101), was never my plan when purchased but the body has so many issues I was waffling there for a while, at some point maybe.  I find it very interesting seeing the spray remains of CI at the back plug for example. I still love to scope a "perfect car" like the next guy, but the older I get the more I prefer seeing original or mostly original cars still out and not fully restored.  It is not like you see them in salvages much anymore :rotz:

moparstuart

Quote from: XS29LA47V21 on November 26, 2013, 02:02:58 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on November 25, 2013, 08:23:38 PM
Glad to hear you got it up and running. Very glad that you have not stripped the car down and restored it. I enjoy seeing them like this so much more.

THANKS ALL.  Glad I stayed the coarse with not restoring it or painting it (it saved money for others,  :smilielol: :cheers: as coordinated with the wife as relationship management 101), was never my plan when purchased but the body has so many issues I was waffling there for a while, at some point maybe.  I find it very interesting seeing the spray remains of CI at the back plug for example. I still love to scope a "perfect car" like the next guy, but the older I get the more I prefer seeing original or mostly original cars still out and not fully restored.  It is not like you see them in salvages much anymore :rotz:

saw some great pictures of it on facebook a few weeks ago   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Beep Beep Dave

I think the car looks great as it sits as well. We'll done :2thumbs:
Only problem is we don't have enough pics to drool over.

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

RallyeMike

2nd that. Would love to see some more pics (inside and out) with wheels on the car. Really dig the unrestored cars with their charachter flaaws and all.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/