News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Put the speakers in my door panels but you'd have a hard time finding um.

Started by 70charginglizard, January 14, 2006, 09:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on January 15, 2006, 05:03:14 PM
Quote from: tick68charger on January 15, 2006, 11:45:37 AM
I think ill go with the dual voice coil dash speaker I hear it sounds like you have both speakers instead of one. It has a left and right hook up mounts right where the old mono speaker mounts. No cutting
which is a plus for me.

Thats what I did in my car from www.customautosound.com

Kelly you did a great job!    :cheers:

What are you going to use to cover the wire through the door for appearance/weatherproofing?

Im not too worried about the speaker wires other than chafing issues and I put in some gromets in the holes for that. The doors will pretty much so be closed during the shows. So no ones going to see the wires untill I open the door.
If you have any sugestions (other than painting the speaker wire from the body to the door) I'd like to hear um. 
70charginglizard

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69_500

Sweet looking installation. I'd love to do something along those lines with the 500, but then again the AM doesn't sound too good no matter what stereo it is being played on. I need to find a AM/FM radio to put in the car.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Gonna move this to the interior section for tech refrence
Quote from: 70charginglizard on January 15, 2006, 10:05:15 PM
[quote author=Just 6T9_CHGR.... link=topic=8402.msg101084#msg101084 date=1137362594

If you have any sugestions (other than painting the speaker wire from the body to the door) I'd like to hear um.

Radio Shack sells a black spiral wire loom that would look nice there.  It would be able to flex enough when you open/close the door as well.  I agree you wont see the wires at all.
Chris' '69 Charger R/T