News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

show off your custom work!!!!!!!

Started by zombie_holocost, August 31, 2011, 08:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombie_holocost

this thread is for people to show off what they have done to their charger to help give people ideas or just to show off how amazing your ride is!
What to post?
1: Custom body work
2: Self designed dash
3: Wild paint jobs
4: Whatever you've done that no one else has

Lets see what you've got!

JPL

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

:popcrn:

Stretch

I had to make the shifter linkage when I installed the headders on my car. The stock linkage wouldn't clear the collector. I wasn't willing to cut up my stock stuff so I cut up some c-body stuff and fabed up the rest.
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

Stretch

The rest

68X426

No one else has my Road Runner's motor and compartment.  :apimp:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

studio57

crome dash

crome ring grill

custom seats

lot more custom details here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3837245/1968-dodge-charger    :2thumbs:

572 Aluminum Hemi + 6speed autom. 1968 Charger XV-motorsports Level II suspension.

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:   LOVE THE RED !!!!!!!!!! INTERIOR

CrAzYMoPaRGuY

69rtse4spd

Quote from: 68X426 on September 01, 2011, 12:13:34 PM
No one else has my Road Runner's motor and compartment.  :apimp:

My eyes, my eyes, about blinded me in my one good eye, nice.  :2thumbs:.

dkn1997

I don't know if this qualifies as custom, but I hate shitty looking wiring and parts store connectors and fuse holders. Here's what I did to safely power my upgraded headlights, electric fuel pump, and dual SPAL fans....

RECHRGED

68X426

Quote from: 69rtse4spd on September 01, 2011, 06:35:42 PM
My eyes, my eyes, about blinded me in my one good eye, nice.  :2thumbs:.

Well then I succeeded in my mission. :D

I have to add that there is no chrome in there, it's all aluminum, stainless, and lots of elbow grease.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Stretch

Nice work guys! I love the clean and tidy look of everything. (I love the hand made headders! I will do that one day)

One of the things I hate to see the most is when someone puts a ton of time, money, and effort into their car and then does a shitty job on the little things. Take an exhaust system for instance. It takes every thing away from a drop dead gorgeous car if when your walking up to it you can see the exhaused hanging low or uneven mufflers, uncentered tail pipe tips, or even somthing as simple as exhaust clamps! You put so much into the rest of the car tack weld the pipes at least! Or you look under a hood and thers wires hanging around. Or a battery that sayes neverstart or somthing. I have a gel cell in my car for lots of reasons. The biggest being it doesn't vent gasses so less chace for rust. I pealed the stickers off of it and put a "Mopar Preformance" sticker on it. It looks alittle more at home with that on it.

CrAzYMoPaRGuY

Quote from: Stretch on September 02, 2011, 07:47:30 AM

One of the things I hate to see the most is when someone puts a ton of time, money, and effort into their car and then does a shitty job on the little things. Take an exhaust system for instance. It takes every thing away from a drop dead gorgeous car if when your walking up to it you can see the exhaused hanging low or uneven mufflers, uncentered tail pipe tips, or even somthing as simple as exhaust clamps! You put so much into the rest of the car tack weld the pipes at least!

I did my exhaust too! lol

CrAzYMoPaRGuY

Fuel cell anybody? lol I made internal baffles galore, never took any pictures, like a dummy!

Stretch

Are you ever going to put that cell in hte car. Judging by the swank custom made shelf it's on I'm guessing not. ;D

Very nice work! :2thumbs:

Rolling_Thunder

6.1L Hemi into a 68 with a 5-speed (soon to be 6-speed)

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

CrAzYMoPaRGuY

Quote from: Stretch on September 02, 2011, 12:44:57 PM
Are you ever going to put that cell in hte car. Judging by the swank custom made shelf it's on I'm guessing not. ;D

Very nice work! :2thumbs:

LOL It's been in for years!
Strangely... my cat removed my cell from atop that shelf...
;)

CrAzYMoPaRGuY

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on September 02, 2011, 12:48:24 PM
6.1L Hemi into a 68 with a 5-speed (soon to be 6-speed)

:2thumbs:
Love to hear the driving impressions!!!

Rolling_Thunder

yeah - so would I ---  just saving $$$ to order a PCM. plug it in and go - the rest of the car is ready.
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

studio57

572 Aluminum Hemi + 6speed autom. 1968 Charger XV-motorsports Level II suspension.

MoparManJim

Oh, please define custom? :lol: 
I think what I have done to my charger, a lot of people has not done to theirs then again... I could be wrong!  :smilielol: