News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

wanted: correct daytona grill screen

Started by daytonalo, January 16, 2006, 12:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

he's a real good fabricator. I've hinted to him about doing some work for me but he's real focused on his car. i don't have the z brackets for mine. i hear what your saying about going metal with them. I'd like to go with metal z brackets and pivots. right know money is tight. I'm trying to finish my 68 r/t. so I'm just working on the back of my Daytona. i might have to go with reinforced fiberglass for the z brackets but the light pivots have to be metal. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

Rene,
I started to list them all but ran out of room. lol  Including the transams, I have around 18 cars now plus the drag car.  I did sell the 63 belvederes, the 72 cuda, all of the camaros and the chevelles though, including the 69 SS that I drove in high school.  I probably should sell about half of my cars, but I've promised several of them to my children and a few of them to other family members. I try to get at least one out each week and drive it. The biggest problem I'm having (other than batteries) is brakes. The superbee has the left rear brake grabbing and the charger pedal is getting hard, probably the booster.  The headlamp switch on the B5 runner is not working right. etc., etc., etc.
I'm going to build another building to store some of the cars in the spring and move the resto work from the dealership to the main shop at the house. I'm getting tired of being at the dealership every day of the week.
My fiberglass guy is supposed to start on the superbird parts sometime in the spring. If I like what I see, I told him that I would build him a building just for that work. I'll put that building on the other two acres that I have next to the house. If you decide that you want to do resto work, maybe you could just move down here. It's 70 degrees here right now. hint hint
BTW, here's a pic of the 67 hemi gtx. I'm taking it off of the rotisserie next week and it's going to the house.  
hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

hotrod98

Charles Addams

Troy

The classifieds are NOT discussion boards so try to stay on topic.

Thanks,
Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

daytonalo

Troy , dont get your panties in a bunch ! Vavle covers leaving today .
                                                                     Larry

hotrod98

Didn't mean to hijack your thread larry. Sometimes I forget what section that we're in.

Charles Addams

Troy

Quote from: daytonalo on January 20, 2006, 11:32:27 AM
Troy , dont get your panties in a bunch ! Vavle covers leaving today .
Larry
I guessed you missed all the posts I was referring to (hint: they are gone). :D

Troy

dayclona

Quote from: Troy on January 20, 2006, 09:54:11 PM

Troy

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Not the "parts Nazi"..........he's my "Mentor" :flame: :icon_smile_blackeye: :icon_smile_big:

Troy

Quote from: dayclona on January 20, 2006, 10:59:32 PM
Quote from: Troy on January 20, 2006, 09:54:11 PM

Troy

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Not the "parts Nazi"..........he's my "Mentor" :flame: :icon_smile_blackeye: :icon_smile_big:
The authors of those posts can just as easily be gone along with them... :D

Troy

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img