News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

You guys ever see this before

Started by 69*F5*SE, September 17, 2011, 06:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69*F5*SE

I totally support the mixture of Eddie Van Halen and Daytona's now.   :punkrocka:   Thought you guys in here might dig seeing it.  I'll go back to the poor man's section now   :coolgleamA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=dEk0MhxVxfk

randr

I dig it!
even if your ex is a Whore!  :cheers: :shruggy: :smilielol:
I'm Bored! what to do next......

69*F5*SE

LMAO!!!  Ooooh that's friggin funnier than sh!t.  Thanks for looking at my other posts.   :smilielol:

lokalik

mauve66

one of the responses was "i think its AWD right???"   :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

p.s.  which one of you real daytona owners is gonna be the first to try this??? :P
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

41husk

I was relieved to see it was animated :o
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

pettybird

that's a modded car (like, hacked modded) and a 12 year old with retarded reflexes.  I can barely get the 'tona pointed straight enough to drive it  :lol:

randr

Quote from: 69*F5*SE on September 17, 2011, 09:49:27 AM
LMAO!!!  Ooooh that's friggin funnier than sh!t.  Thanks for looking at my other posts.   :smilielol:

LMAO! :2thumbs:
I'm Bored! what to do next......