News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Upper rad support

Started by 1969General, October 15, 2011, 03:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969General

Just bought basically a shell of a 69 Charger, anyway I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get JUST the upper radiator support bar, I can only find new lower support or the entire support kit. It is missing it, and I don't want to buy the entire thing if I don't have to.
Thanks!

bill440rt

You could try AMD for a new one.

Or, a used one shouldn't be too hard to find. Any '69 B-body should be the same. Try the swaps, online forum classifieds, eBay, or the better-known used part vendors.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Chatt69chgr

Well, if you are starting with a "shell" and are worried about spending $$ on this then you have a big surprise in store.  I can't tell you how much money I've spent on parts and my car was essentially complete.  Of course, I'm changing the entire drivetrain.  But all I can say is "Hold onto your wallet".  The nickels and dimes become $500 and $1000 dollar bills.