News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gaddafi won't be down for....

Started by squeakfinder, October 20, 2011, 09:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

stripedelete

BB1

Delete my profile

squeakfinder

a visit to Kmart, to buy more of those cheap sunglases.

Todd Wilson

That mofo in Iran needs to be next!

Todd

bull

Tilar

:iagree:   And it wouldn't piss me off any if Hopey McChangey went next.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Tilar on October 20, 2011, 02:19:47 PM
\
Who ??

Tilar

Hopey McChangey = Obama. He's like the McDonalds version of a president. He's changing america and hopes nobody notices.
Dave  

squeakfinder

Quote from: Todd Wilson on October 20, 2011, 02:09:01 PM
That mofo in Iran needs to be next!

Todd

At the rate these bad guy's are dropping off I wouldn't doubt he'd be next.

squeakfinder

When I look at the way Qaddafi/Gaddafi dressed I think of that skit Carrol Burnett did called "Went with the wind".

chargerboy69

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

moparstuart

Quote from: squeakfinder on October 20, 2011, 03:05:37 PM

When I look at the way Qaddafi/Gaddafi dressed I think of that skit Carrol Burnett did called "Went with the wind".

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   that is a classic with the curtain rod   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

twodko

Too little, too late for the Lockerbie victims.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

BigBlackDodge

Ponch ®

are you really saying what I think you're saying? Im no fan of the guy either, but damn... :shruggy:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

chargerboy69

Quote from: Ponch ® on October 20, 2011, 05:40:17 PM

are you really saying what I think you're saying? Im no fan of the guy either, but damn... :shruggy:

I agree with Ponch on this one. You may need to clarify this statement as it could be taken the wrong way.

I jumped TK for a similar statement about Bush if I remember correctly. Things like this are not to be even joked about.

Please guys, lets keep it civil, we do not want to have the thread locked down.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

xpbprox

Quote from: chargerboy69 on October 20, 2011, 07:13:01 PM

I agree with Ponch on this one. You may need to clarify this statement as it could be taken the wrong way.

I jumped TK for a similar statement about Bush if I remember correctly. Things like this are not to be even joked about.

Technical Reply

I'm sure he wasn't joking, is he saying that he wants the man dead? No. Is he saying he wants to kill him? No. So what's the problem? It's an opinion, than him and may others feel strongly about. No need to jump on, read his comment and take it what it is, an opinion. Think about what the comment is really stating, would he be happy if he died? Again no. He's merely saying he wouldn't mind, he would just be indifferent.

Nuff said, Civil enough?

Tilar

Quote from: xpbprox on October 20, 2011, 08:04:37 PM

Technical Reply

I'm sure he wasn't joking, is he saying that he wants the man dead? No. Is he saying he wants to kill him? No. So what's the problem? It's an opinion, than him and may others feel strongly about. No need to jump on, read his comment and take it what it is, an opinion. Think about what the comment is really stating, would he be happy if he died? Again no. He's merely saying he wouldn't mind, he would just be indifferent.

Nuff said, Civil enough?

I have no love for the SOB and if he were killed today I would sleep like a baby tonight.  Do I want his childrens father taken away from them? Absolutely not! Would I buy the next round of drinks if I were sitting at the local Amvets and saw it on the television? More than likely!
Dave  

xpbprox

Quote from: Tilar on October 21, 2011, 04:01:46 AM
Quote from: xpbprox on October 20, 2011, 08:04:37 PM

Technical Reply

Nuff said, Civil enough?

I have no love for the SOB and if he were killed today I would sleep like a baby tonight.  Do I want his childrens father taken away from them? Absolutely not! Would I buy the next round of drinks if I were sitting at the local Amvets and saw it on the television? More than likely!
I'm right there with you

PocketThunder

Mr "Hopey Changey" is not the only one to blame.   :Twocents:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

The70RT

Im sure the next president will do a whole lot better....I can hardly wait to see! !!
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

68RT4ME

I'm glad they got that Turd finally and Oh Yeah, Bring on Michele Bachman.... She ROCKS  :cheers:  :METAL: :punkrocka: :nixon:
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

Tilar

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 21, 2011, 09:13:22 AM
Mr "Hopey Changey" is not the only one to blame.   :Twocents:

You're exactly right, he's not the only one to blame... but he and the people in control for the last two years of GW's term and the first two years of his term have cost us more than any other administration in history.
Dave  

bull

It's called slective blame. The responsibility for problems somehow manages to skip certain presidential terms in the minds of certain individuals.