News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sold my Red Daytona (Cry)

Started by Daytona Guy, July 19, 2005, 11:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona Guy

I might be slow but I think I am getting it AllblueRT   ;). If you need help let me know? This car will be on a t-shirt in Aug. Plus I do have some sweet pics of the car. Big   Pixels. Have a load of fun. Lets meet and cruz.

BigBlockSam

hey Dane
  congrats on selling the red daytona. now you got some cash to build a new one. maybe a blue one.  :2thumbs:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Charger_Fan

Congrats to both Dane & Mike!
Wow, what a whirlwind thread...I'm dizzy! :drunk:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ghoste

They're all a whirlwind.  I haven't wasted this much time on the computer since the 66-67 forum started up last Christmas.  Hey, this is kind of like Christmas in July!

bull

:o How long after I left did this event take place? Guess I missed all the fun but a guy's got to :sleep: sometime. Congrats to both of you fine gentlemen. I guess maybe I'll get another ride in the red car someday, eh Mike?  :icon_smile:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Ghoste on July 20, 2005, 12:50:43 PM
They're all a whirlwind.   I haven't wasted this much time on the computer since the 66-67 forum started up last Christmas.   Hey, this is kind of like Christmas in July!
That's for sure! It's like a big party on this board for a while. :rock: :lol:

Yeah Mike, you may need to expand the garage now. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

Quote from: Mefirst on July 20, 2005, 10:49:45 AM
Why cry over a car ??? You probably got a load of money for it, use that money to buy something new and as fun as the Daytona..

I love my Charger, but if someone gives me the money I think its worth right now, well I wont think more than a split second and say -Give me the cash, here are the keys, enjoy it... And buy myself a new ride... When you die you wont be able to take your ride with you.. If I knew I could, well then it would be a compleatly different story...

/Tom

exactly
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

RD

congrats on the sale daytona.   what are you going to do with the money?   find a new charger and convert it? or go with something different?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Daytona Guy

If you ever want to get together and cruise around Portland let me know? I had my Yellow one up in Portland last week and WOW, what a responce. Get ready. Everyone will say, "Nice Bird". Da. and "Is it real". Sometimes I will say, "What do you think?" Just to see if they know what they are looking at. It sure is funny how things happen so fast.

I love this new board. I like it better than the DC.com board. Faster, cleaner, more user friendly and for me the spell chekker is grate. ;D

I am done cloning for a while. I might pic up a rear plug and and some parts here and there. But for now I want to do all the little things to make this Yellow car better.

Daytona Guy

Just 6T9 CHGR

I'm sooooo confused here......

In laymens terms please.......who bought/traded what???!!!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Daytona Guy

A Fella from Portland bought my car. Then Mike apparently made a deal with him the next day at the Mopar Nationals at Woodburn to trade his Blue RT.

I had no clue untill around noon what went down. to cool.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Wow!  Talk about quick turnarounds!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

ChargerBill

Dane, any more pics of the yellow winged thingy? ;D Different angles and decent size?

I'm feeling the urge to make some new Charger Wallpaper.....I haven't made any in about 2 years.
Life is a highway...

RD

so blue rt traded his car for the red daytona that you just sold to the guy  :ahum:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Daytona Guy

Email me and I will send you a good pic

dgjesdal@aol.com

Charger_Fan

Quote from: AllBlueRT on July 20, 2005, 04:48:46 PM

YES, IT'S A SAD DAY IN THE GROFF FAMILY!   WE'RE LETTING GO OF A FAMILY MEMBER :'(   What' sucks the most is thinking what's   gonna happen to BLUE when my buddy sells her. :-\   Yeah I know it's only a car.

Hopefully it ends up in the hands of someone who'll treat it like a family member quickly & not flipped on the internet for the next 3 years. ::)

Brock Samson

Yipee. I was right! For once i figgured it out without being told..  :icon_smile_approve:

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Daytona Guy on July 20, 2005, 02:14:58 PM
If you ever want to get together and cruise around Portland let me know? I had my Yellow one up in Portland last week and WOW, what a responce.  

Dane, I'll be in Oregon (Portland and Lincoln City) as of Aug. 4th. Sadly I'll be at the freakin' wedding the day of the Kent, WA show (Aug. 6th), but I'd love to get a chance to see the yellow "D" while I'm up there.

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Stratocharger on July 20, 2005, 08:16:45 PM
Yipee. I was right! For once i figgured it out without being told..  :icon_smile_approve:
You are a fart smeller...ummm...er...smart feller. :icon_smile_big:

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 20, 2005, 09:37:41 PM
Quote from: Stratocharger on July 20, 2005, 08:16:45 PM
Yipee. I was right! For once i figgured it out without being told..   :icon_smile_approve:
You are a fart smeller...ummm...er...smart feller. :icon_smile_big:

You had it right the first time! :smilielol:

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

BigBlockSam

QuoteYou are a fart smeller...ummm...er...smart feller.   
:hah:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Daytona Guy

Quote from: formula_440 on July 20, 2005, 09:04:02 PM
If you ever want to get together and cruise around Portland let me know? I had my Yellow one up in Portland last week and WOW, what a responce.  

Dane, I'll be in Oregon (Portland and Lincoln City) as of Aug. 4th. Sadly I'll be at the freakin' wedding the day of the Kent, WA show (Aug. 6th), but I'd love to get a chance to see the yellow "D" while I'm up there.

Johnny

When you get to town - I live in Salem. Just take the Hwy through Salem on your way to Portland and we can connect. My phone is 503-580-8312. I can't go to Kent.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Daytona Guy on July 21, 2005, 01:10:57 AM
Quote from: formula_440 on July 20, 2005, 09:04:02 PM

Johnny

When you get to town - I live in Salem. Just take the Hwy through Salem on your way to Portland and we can connect. My phone is 503-580-8312. I can't go to Kent.

Dane, will do, man.

Got the number in the cell phone.

I have a friend that lives there, so that works out even better.

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:

69_500

So the red car is  gone now. So what color do you intend to do next. I mean come on we all know you will do another one here in the future. You can't just stop now can you? :)