News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird nose on Craigslist in Florida

Started by wingcarenvy, November 09, 2011, 01:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wingcarenvy

I saw this nose for sale on Craigslist and I emailed the seller for pics and here they are. I have purchased 2 noses in the past few weeks and I cant swing a third. So I thought I would post this for you guys to see, if this is the wrong place to post I apologize in advance. If you need bigger pictures let me know I have giant ones for details. BTW I dont know this person, I just thought I would pass this along.

http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/pts/2673368558.html

wingcarenvy

Couple of more pics.

hemi68charger

I would think Mr. Patik since it's in Tallahassee and "he personally removed them 15 years ago"......... Maybe? :scope:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

FJMG

Had to look twice as I thought it looked similar to the nose on the recent two birds on the woods thread!

moparstuart

Quote from: FJMG on November 10, 2011, 01:42:18 PM
Had to look twice as I thought it looked similar to the nose on the recent two birds on the woods thread!
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  i was thinking the same thing

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

djcarguy

please show us the 2 noses you did get?  for comparison and show what treasures are hiding or available out there..    thanks alot.
     i want to get a used or repairable  fiberglass ,daytona nose for my dart-tona project..thanks info helpful. :2thumbs: up on your getting the noses cones.dj in oregon

wingcarenvy

Quote from: djcarguy on November 10, 2011, 09:36:35 PM
   please show us the 2 noses you did get?  for comparison and show what treasures are hiding or available out there..    thanks alot.
     i want to get a used or repairable  fiberglass ,daytona nose for my dart-tona project..thanks info helpful. :2thumbs: up on your getting the noses cones.dj in oregon

One is on its way. Its really rough, but its steel and an original. The other is the one that was supposed to be included in the purchase of my car, but I found out it had an outstanding bill at a shop 2000 miles from me. How lucky, so i had to buy that one too. It a Janak fiberglass cone.