News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar specific - Component Restoration services offered

Started by gtx6970, November 17, 2011, 09:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtx6970

Services to include but may not be limited to -
Heater box restorations avail, starting at about $375 plus parts and materials for non A/C boxes and go up from there depending on level of the finished product required and condition of the starting core. New heater cores are avail for most models in the $85-$110 range( NON A/C only)
B-body A/C box heater cores are avail thru Classic Auto Air in Florida if required or desired. This includes a complete tear down to the bare case, glass bead everythign , refinish in the proper colors and shades. Replace all tube rivets with the correct style. Replaceing all seals and gaskets. and Ck for proper operation of all the doors and cables

B-body A/C boxes are on the table now , so I'll have a base estimate for them when this one is done,,,,,In the next week to 10 days .

Steering columns restored - starting at $450 plus parts and materials - depending on year and model. These include a complete tear down , glass bead and strip everything to bare metal, repair any pits or flaws in the outer body shells, refinish in the correct colors and textures. rebuilding of the lower steering column couplers. Replate the inner lockout and/or column shift tubes/levers where applicable. Inspecting of the wiring and switch wiring. Pricing of wiring and / or switch replacements of any wiring vary greatly with availability and costs of replacements.

Ashtray restorations are also in the works. Seperating the 2 halves, replate the inner parts, refinish the exterior parts then re-asembled with the OE correct rivets, exactly the way Mopar did them many years ago.

Instrument panel restorations also in the works. so stay tuned.

As with anything, the better condition of the core part , allows for the best finished product . so keep that in mind when looking for cores.