News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'68 Charger R/T drivers' side headlamp door -- Oppssss

Started by hemi68charger, November 28, 2011, 08:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang..

Opppsss. need to know this about a '68... Friend just emailed me to clarify...  :brickwall:

Thanks.
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

hemi68charger

Opppsss. need to know this about a '68... Friend just emailed me to clarify...  :brickwall:
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

UFO

The answer is still the same.Just a different emblem.

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bill440rt

The driver's side headlamp door is the same whether you had a base model or R/T, just the emblem was different of course.
However, '68 & '69 driver's side headlamp doors are different between those model years.  :yesnod:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

hemi68charger

Thanks guys..
The search begins for a '68 door then...............
Troy

elacruze

ahm, give me a couple days to get by the warehouse...thought I had one...with linkage and vacuum pot...
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.