News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What would you do or feel?

Started by MoparManJim, November 30, 2011, 07:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkn1997

Quote from: RallyeMike on December 02, 2011, 11:26:27 PM
QuoteYou nailed the whole thing to what I said right to a "T" there my friend. No me an the lady broke up 9 months ago when she couldn't get me to move.

If she was smarter, a few rounds in the sack and Jim would be reporting this story a little differently from somewhere in N. Dakota. 

or semi conscious in a bathtub full of ice with a kidney missing.....
RECHRGED

jb666

Quote from: dkn1997 on December 03, 2011, 01:39:59 PM
Quote from: RallyeMike on December 02, 2011, 11:26:27 PM
QuoteYou nailed the whole thing to what I said right to a "T" there my friend. No me an the lady broke up 9 months ago when she couldn't get me to move.

If she was smarter, a few rounds in the sack and Jim would be reporting this story a little differently from somewhere in N. Dakota. 

or semi conscious in a bathtub full of ice with a kidney missing.....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OMFG that is one of the funniest things I've read in a LONG time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :smilielol:

NHCharger

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
I just read this thread. I just spit beer all over my computer reading some of the replies.
Nice work guys :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Fred

Yeah some of this stuff is side splitting and roll on the ground funny. Sadly though it's at someone elses expence.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

RallyeMike

Yes our man puts up some kooky, funny, some-times-hard-to-follow stuff.... but it's entertaining, and he's the kind of good-hearted guy who can roll with the humor. That's why we like him.  :icon_smile_cool:

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/