News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WANTED-CARRERA BLUE STREET VERSION SUPERBIRD

Started by WINGR, December 09, 2011, 01:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WINGR

Hi, i am looking to purchase a new or good used condition Carrera B5-Blue 1:32 Superbird Slot car. I was hoping that a fellow member may have an extra one or just looking to liquidate one from their collection. I would really like to have one since it looks very close to my car. Thanks, I appreciate the help. If possible send me a PM.  :2thumbs:

WINGR/Steve

Aero426

You will have to put some slotted mags on your Superbird so it matches the slot car.   :hah:

WINGR

Yeah you're right Doug, although they are pretty close to the Clemet racing wheels that I have for it now.

WINGR/Steve

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

WINGR

Quote from: held1823 on December 10, 2011, 01:07:38 AM
http://www.oakridgehobbies.com/carrera-digital-132plymouth-superbird-street-1-32-scale-slot-car.html

entering "carrera 30293" in a google search might locate one at a cheaper price, once shipping is added in.

Thanks, I'll tyr that. I just called Oakridge yesterday and they don't have anymore.

I was hoping to get this for Christmass, appreciate the help.

WINGR/Steve

440mop

440 4spd Daytona - Sold
Auckland New Zealand

WINGR

I ended up buying the lone one that was on ebay, figured that I better get one since they don't make it anymore.

Thanks for the help
:2thumbs:

Happy Holidays

WINGR