News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Drinking Thread

Started by Darkness, January 21, 2006, 12:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Quote from: formula_440 on January 27, 2006, 11:11:28 PM
Quote from: 71bee on January 27, 2006, 11:00:58 PM
crack it open CHARGER FAN, it's too damn cold to find anything productive to do! I myself just polished off a 4 pack of Guinness......Gawwwwd that's some good beer! :P

Hell yeah!

A steak in every can! :2thumbs:
A steak in every can... :smilielol:

Any of you guys tried Mississippi Mud beer? I snagged some of that the other day, pretty yummy & comes in a semi-cool bottle. :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Shakey

This is for tonight.  Just heading out the door to a friends for dinner.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Shakey on January 28, 2006, 04:57:46 PM
This is for tonight.  Just heading out the door to a friends for dinner.

Looks like it'll be a nice evening. :yesnod: :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Darkness

Awesome. This thing is still going. Let's keep it going all you alcohol lovers.  :yesnod:

bluesfool

QuoteWe drink water in Carolina
Hey, I'll take some of that um...water!

Other than that, I'll stick with George Dickel.

71bee

Any of you guys tried Mississippi Mud beer? I snagged some of that the other day, pretty yummy & comes in a semi-cool bottle. :thumbs:
yes sir, many a time have I gone muddin'! that also is a mighty fine lager. I just finished off another 4 pack of the irish chocolate milk,  (Guinness) looks like nighty night time for me. :apimp:

Beer

I just sit around at night, dream of getting the 73 Charger done and sing  "Wasting Time..." to make it through the nite... :yesnod:

http://www.retrorelics.net/jim/FilesDL/Beer.WMV
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

BigBlockSam

oh man!
  drinking gin to me is like drinking battery acid,

going down to the bar now. sunday afternoon, some of the guys are there with there hotrods. i like drinking at the bar on sunday afternoons. all the kids are home with hangovers from sat nite. gonna take the roadrunner out for a ride and visit my old canadian pal VO. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Telvis

My buddies came over and played pker last night. I go sucked into drinking a few beers....then a shot or two...ugh..............need I say more......I feel like crap...... :puke:.....I just never learn. :rotz:

SeattleCharger

Hung out with friends of bill and bob friday night, twice saturday, and once today already, just going through a weird time, gotta get through this.
  My favorite bears were the Spaten Optimator, the HB (Haufbrau), Samuel Adams lager is ok,  most lagers, Deschutes Brewery dark beer with a shot of Crown Royal or Johnny Walker red label, and of course a constant and consistant green buzz 24/7.    Biggest thing about micro brews is that they need to be fresh, have to always be kept cold til opened.  They are not pasturized like average cheap swill and thus will "spoil".   If you tried micros and it tasted bad, that was prob. what happened to it.  A lot of stores keep the beer in the back store room uncooled then put it in the cooler as stock lowers, this wrecks all the good beer.     Try micros for a way better quality buzz and a higher alchohol content and almost no hangover, usually none if beer was good quality and fresh.   :Twocents:

I drank for years with no hangover after I figured out which ones were good.   Once you get used to good beer you won't drink cheap beer if it was free, well, unless its the last beer on earth, then I would, but . . .    I'd rather have one more expensive good six percent beer than 2 three/four percent hangover making cheap beers, same cost.  Better quality buzz, no hangover.      :yesnod:   A six pack for seven bucks or whatever is worth it.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

TK73

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on January 29, 2006, 07:15:26 PM

Hung out with friends of bill and bob friday night, twice saturday, and once today already, just going through a weird time, gotta get through this.

Come on up next weekend, good breakfast at the LAC on Sundays...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

PocketThunder

Had a friend help me install some flourescent lights in the garage tonight.   :icon_smile_big:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

SeattleCharger

Headrope

Met a nice girl while drinking the other night. I can't remember her name but she looked like this ...
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

rare69

Quote from: Headrope on May 30, 2006, 01:06:47 AM
Met a nice girl while drinking the other night. I can't remember her name but she looked like this ...
I think i have met her before! :yesnod:

mikepmcs

that's freaky deaky!
still looks kinda hot though!
oh that's cause i'm drinking right now, and tomorrow and the next day......  remember I'm the Milwaukees Best Light guy.

Don't hate!!
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

70charginglizard

That pic of the quad eyed chick is makin me dizzy.

That is freaky.

Now back to the purpose of the thread.... :cheers:
70charginglizard

SeattleCharger

Remember this guy?   

Tilar

Quote from: Dodge-Charger on January 21, 2006, 04:33:02 PM
We drink water in Carolina

Whoa... I remember the first time I was introduced to that stuff.

My first wife and I had only been married a couple months. I was 20 at the time. We went to Greenup KY to visit her aunt and uncle. Her uncle was a little lame on one leg and he had a lot of firewood that he was splitting, so being an old farm boy, I piched in and helped him.

Well, After about an hour or splitting firewood we went into the garage and he came out with a mason jar just like you have in that pic but he had ice in it. By the time I realised what it was, I had managed to get something like 4 good swallows down. I literally thought I was going to die. I felt like someone had punched me right in the stomach and had knocked the air out of me  :eek2:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Tilar

Oh, and I only drink on special occasions.... Like if the sun comes up. And if it goes down I ALWAYS have a drink  :cheers:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Tilar on January 30, 2008, 09:55:11 PM
Oh, and I only drink on special occasions.... Like if the sun comes up. And if it goes down I ALWAYS have a drink  :cheers:

I have never had shine, but would like to try some.  We have a jobsite in Kentucky right now, i should see if i can get out on a jobsite visit sometime...  or have one of the guys send some up to me in the mail... :cheers:

Bandit72

Quote from: PocketThunder on February 01, 2008, 12:10:03 PM
Quote from: Tilar on January 30, 2008, 09:55:11 PM

I have never had shine, but would like to try some.  We have a jobsite in Kentucky right now, i should see if i can get out on a jobsite visit sometime...  or have one of the guys send some up to me in the mail... :cheers:

it's some interesting stuff...if you get the good stuff it goes down smooth almost like water, if you get the fake/bad stuff...it's the equivelant of rubbing alcohol...
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Lost Sheep

Run Off From Homemade wine is some whicked shit. It tastes like rubbing alcohol. That is the bad shine. I hated the taste but mixed with Mellow Yellow it was bareable. I was so hammered from that shit that I couldnt see. I had the hangover from Hell for a day and 1/2.
Chicks Dig Muscle Cars

PocketThunder

I'm sampling some Capt'n Morgan Rum right now.  Just thought i'd give this bump a thread even though the Warning says:

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.