News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Custom Paint Jobs

Started by badass, December 21, 2011, 10:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badass

mopars best **** the rest

maxwellwedge

maxwellwedge

:icon_smile_cool:

badass

Right on , are those old paint jobs or new?

maxwellwedge

I believe they were both done within the first year....and they are still on there!

Cooter

Ahhhh, the hideouis early 70's paint jobs. So uncool today, they are cool again.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

badass

Yea, that's what I was hoping to see I like the old stuff, and the "new old stuff" I like to see peoples creativity ,do you have the balls to CUSTOMISE Ma? I'm thinking about cutting off my ear and using it to paint with.                                                             Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.Ill be back 1/3/2012 Keep them coming. VR

HeavyFuel

Maxwell....are those your cars?   The first one looks like your avitar, but what about the second?  If they're yours, you suck. :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs:

maxwellwedge

Quote from: HeavyFuel on January 02, 2012, 07:52:06 PM
Maxwell....are those your cars?   The first one looks like your avitar, but what about the second?  If they're yours, you suck. :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs:

:scratchchin:   Lie.... or Suck    :scratchchin:

HeavyFuel

Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 02, 2012, 08:23:43 PM
Quote from: HeavyFuel on January 02, 2012, 07:52:06 PM
Maxwell....are those your cars?   The first one looks like your avitar, but what about the second?  If they're yours, you suck. :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs:

:scratchchin:   Lie.... or Suck    :scratchchin:

:smilielol: :smilielol:

OK...which one is it?    Goes without sayin', Daytonas are the holy grail to most Charger owners, and one with a cool period correct paint job like that would be pretty awesome.

Finoke

BigBlockSam

i like that blue and red car  :D
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

A383Wing

yea...looks better with the white top as well

Bryan

oldcarnut

Saw this looking for something else

doctor4766

Quote from: oldcarnut on January 14, 2012, 10:43:15 PM

Umm did you google vomit on wheels? lol
Gotta love a '69

oldcarnut

Quote from: doctor4766 on January 15, 2012, 05:21:04 AM
Actually was trying to find white 70 RR interiors to look at.  I had just read this thread before that and I saw it.  Now you know the rest of the story  :D
Kinda odd though that just wing cars are posted so far and not any others.

nvrbdn

Quote from: doctor4766 on January 15, 2012, 05:21:04 AM
Quote from: oldcarnut on January 14, 2012, 10:43:15 PM

:smilielol: i about died with that one :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

BigBlockSam

QuoteSaw this looking for something else

looks like a hot wheels car
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

badass

I saw a dude looking like Liberace driving that one.