News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tonys Parts - White/Red Daytona

Started by Tim L, January 12, 2012, 05:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim L

Any news on this car? Last reference I can find is from 2008. Really is a colour combo to be appreciated.

Tim.
JS23N0E
BS23H1B
XX29L9B381541

DAY CLONA

IIRC that car is under going restoration at Mike Mancini's shop in Rhode Island........

Aero426

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemigeno

Charger_Dart

I wonder if it is this one that was at Mike's shop last spring. Mike was test fitting fenders spare fender on it at that time so don't pay attention to them.

68 Charger R/T & 68 Dart GT Convertible

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi68charger on January 12, 2012, 11:37:46 AM
Great combination...........  :2thumbs:
this would make a great looking combo with it red interior also

maxwellwedge

I had a white with red wing 4-speed.....black guts.  It is the one now in Quebec. Has a Hemi and red interior in it now. A Michigan car originally.

hemi68charger

Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 12, 2012, 12:36:09 PM
I had a white with red wing 4-speed.....black guts.  It is the one now in Quebec. Has a Hemi and red interior in it now. A Michigan car originally.

Man !!!  You rank up there with Danny's Dad as having copious amounts of aeros..  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

maxwellwedge

8 of them....Danny's dad probably had more.

hemi68charger

Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 12, 2012, 01:13:15 PM

Yo da man..........  and you have all this time to get on the board like me................ Stuart's in a league all his own...  :nana:
Troy

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi68charger on January 12, 2012, 01:36:09 PM
Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 12, 2012, 01:13:15 PM

Yo da man..........  and you have all this time to get on the board like me................ Stuart's in a league all his own...  :nana:
:nana:   i sit and answer phones all day long and play on here between calls and searching for customers parts  :nana: :nana: :nana:   I get to play with cars 24/7

Montreal Wing Car

Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 12, 2012, 12:36:09 PM

Michel sold it to a new Alberta, Canada owner last January at the Russo&Steele auction...

Ben

CAPER

The white one sold for 112k. Greg's green 4 speed was also there but didn't make reserve.