News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

R4 440 four speed Daytona for sale

Started by tan top, December 27, 2011, 04:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Bob T

It lives.
Good condition and running strong
Looks sharp parked up or eating up the tarmac, I'm quite impressed  :yesnod:
The Cyclone looks pretty tough too
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Bob T

Just a few more  :coolgleamA:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Tim L

Congrats Bob  :cheers:

The car looks fantastic, what are the plans for her? I remember going to that drag strip with my old man as a kid and seeing a 70 440-6 convertible Challenger and a bunch of other cool B/E bodies. Look forward to seeing more updates!

Tim
JS23N0E
BS23H1B
XX29L9B381541

Bob T

Quote from: Tim L on October 28, 2012, 02:51:42 AM
Congrats Bob  :cheers:

The car looks fantastic, what are the plans for her? I remember going to that drag strip with my old man as a kid and seeing a 70 440-6 convertible Challenger and a bunch of other cool B/E bodies. Look forward to seeing more updates!

Tim

Tim, its not mine, but yeah Congrats for the new owner I agree , nice guy too . I thinks he just plans to drive it, looks great out there. Pictures were at Meremere dragway for  our club drag day , no - he didnt drag the Daytona , just happy driving it down there
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Indygenerallee

Whats up with the liscense plate mounting?? Great looking Daytona I really like the wheels!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Beep Beep Dave

I agree, I am sorry I didn't pursue it at the time it was for sale but it just wasn't in the cards at the time.

Great looking Daytona :2thumbs:

I am glad to hear it has a good home.

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

fc7_plumcrazy

great looking car.
But why do people install huge 15" Ford wheels while it had nice original 14" wheels with F70-14s on it

Carsten

hemi68charger

Quote from: fc7_plumcrazy on October 28, 2012, 08:26:51 PM
great looking car.
But why do people install huge 15" Ford wheels while it had nice original 14" wheels with F70-14s on it

Carsten

That's like a NFL Linebacker or Premiere Rugby player with chicken legs.......  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

fc7_plumcrazy

I would rather be a linebacker with chicken legs instead of driving Ford-Wheels :yesnod:

But everyone has to do what he wants to. It is his car :cheers:

Carsten

Bob T

Quote from: Indygenerallee on October 28, 2012, 01:42:39 PM
Whats up with the liscense plate mounting?? Great looking Daytona I really like the wheels!

Its just a temporary plate hanging in its bag out of the trunk until it gets registered, allows it to be driven legally
15 x 10 on the rear with 295/50/15, the same as mine, I reckon they are grouse  :icon_smile_big:

Quote from: Beep Beep Dave on October 28, 2012, 05:01:56 PM
I agree, I am sorry I didn't pursue it at the time it was for sale but it just wasn't in the cards at the time.

Great looking Daytona :2thumbs:

I am glad to hear it has a good home.

Dave

Cheers Dave, it is in good company with a few other cars too , the Cyclone belongs to the owners brother, pretty cool car in its own right.

Quote from: fc7_plumcrazy on October 28, 2012, 08:26:51 PM
great looking car.

Carsten

No worries Carsten, he still has them I think, just trying it out. Monty would be agreeing with you there though, saw him a few weeks ago..   :cheers:

I did a short clip of it the other week if anyone is interested...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5wpkAJW13M
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Tim L

QuoteTim, its not mine, but yeah Congrats for the new owner I agree , nice guy too . I thinks he just plans to drive it, looks great out there. Pictures were at Meremere dragway for our club drag day , no - he didnt drag the Daytona , just happy driving it down there

Well your 68 certainly looks damn fine!
JS23N0E
BS23H1B
XX29L9B381541

69_500

Bob the car looks very nice. I must admit though that I still think it would have looked much better here in my garage, but maybe I'm a bit biased on that one.  :2thumbs:

Beep Beep Dave

I am just curious but how much was it to ship from PA to half way around the world?

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T