News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check out my '70 Road runner resto pics

Started by Big Lebowski, January 22, 2006, 04:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Lebowski

Here's the new bumper installed and the grill with a fresh coat of silver argent. :popcrn:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Big Lebowski

A couple more grill pics. :popcrn:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Big Lebowski

The70RT

Quote from: Big Lebowski on September 28, 2008, 10:26:47 PM
Quote from: The70RT on September 28, 2008, 10:15:15 PM
:2thumbs: yeah buddy

Oh yeah buddy, this is the fun stuff to bolt on. Sweet. :popcrn:

I will sure be glad when my paint is down and then the fun begans too. Is your motor done?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BB1

Delete my profile

Big Lebowski

Quote from: The70RT on September 29, 2008, 04:34:53 AM
Quote from: Big Lebowski on September 28, 2008, 10:26:47 PM
Quote from: The70RT on September 28, 2008, 10:15:15 PM
:2thumbs: yeah buddy

Oh yeah buddy, this is the fun stuff to bolt on. Sweet. :popcrn:

I will sure be glad when my paint is down and then the fun begans too. Is your motor done?

Yep, the 440's in a bag already dynoed at 512 HP. The new 18 spline is ready to bolt on also. The Roadrunners old 23 spline & 383 are in the shed waiting for the next project car.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

jerry

really like your 70 road runner. when you say the most rust free car on the planet i will have to question that. to me the best body is one that needs no panel replacement weather quarter or trunk pan  or whatever else.the radiator support top cross bracket with your vin numbers is the same on 6   through hemi. the panels you cut and welded to save the vin have different part numbers on 22'' - 26'' so you would have been time and money ahead getting the 26''and simply changing the 2 sides and having the correct numbers.not knocking you or car .it may be a rust free car now but it was not a rust free car to start with as is with most resto cars out there.all 68-70 b-body cars i have seen came with fender well undercoating from factory. i have seen some with no undercoating on front fenders but all inner fender and fire walls had it.the fenders were probably over the counter replacements and never undercoated when replaced.i realize this is not a # car just a few tips. :2thumbs:

gordo1968charger

are you sure you want to sell it?
exceptional work :cheers:
68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs

Big Lebowski

It's been a while with my computer being broken. We've got alot done on the Roadrunner, it's almost done. The 513 HP 440-6 is awesome. I'll load pics into my new computer soon.  Dude

The70RT

Quote from: Big Lebowski on January 03, 2010, 06:43:41 PM
  It's been a while with my computer being broken. We've got alot done on the Roadrunner, it's almost done. The 513 HP 440-6 is awesome. I'll load pics into my new computer soon.  Dude

I was wondering where ya been, good deal. Post some pics when you can  :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

superbirdtom

Quote from: Big Lebowski on July 23, 2008, 10:06:56 PM
Quote from: CB on July 23, 2008, 03:38:04 PM
Dude, are you keeping the RR after it is finished or do you already have plans for a new project?
Just curious, you know... :scratchchin:
I loved your (ex) 70 440-6pack  :drool5:
CB

Hey CB,
     We're planning on selling the Roadrunner after I do a few burnouts & work the bugs out of it. 2 reasons really, 1st, we're in this Roadrunner for alot of $$$ & 2nd, this car will be a super clean trailer queen, so we'll let the next owner get it dirty. I have changed my ways, I used to prefer drivers & Horsepower over paint & body.
      Next project? Back in '83 I had a '69 Coronet 500 (3 tail-light version), & I'd like to find another one. And I just happen to have a running '68 383 & a 23 spline looking for a car to fit in.

***About the new harnesses & the tailights dimming, a bad ground can do funny things to new or old harnesses. I once had a '70 383 Charger & when I turned on the headlights...the right hood turn signal would come on...It turned out to be a bad ground on one of the front right turn signals.***
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I believe theres a guy in ketchikan alaska named joe shull who has a black 69 r/t coronetyou could probably get for cheap look it up in the directory  joe shull ketchikan alaska

billssuperbird

kokxville

Hey Dude,

Great car,i love it 1970 RR's  :2thumbs:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"