News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

B5 Daytona on the Bay

Started by Aero426, January 03, 2012, 05:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxwellwedge

I think Limelight on a Bird looks fantastic. The FJ5 and the black really set it off.

Davtona

Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 07, 2012, 03:51:01 PM
I think Limelight on a Bird looks fantastic. The FJ5 and the black really set it off.

:iagree: Yup my favorite color on a bird. Never was a big fan of Limelight years ago but it has really grown on me in the past few years. Especially with the black contrast.

WINGIN IT

I think Limelight only looks good on a bird, not a big fan of it otherwise... :Twocents:

mauve66

Quote from: held1823 on January 06, 2012, 11:14:52 PM
Quote from: pettybird on January 06, 2012, 10:20:36 AM
Quote from: held1823 on January 05, 2012, 07:39:11 PM

pft.... i can name ten colors available with a white interior.

once you go blue, you won't go back.

I not the only one who really wants that factory B5/B5 Superbird, eh?

that would be a sweet color combo. coordination is what it's all about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64JDOVLli6s

someones been smokin the "special mushrooms"
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

maxwellwedge

Quote from: WINGIN IT on January 07, 2012, 07:50:49 PM
I think Limelight only looks good on a bird, not a big fan of it otherwise... :Twocents:

I think it looks good on most cars......and FJ6 as well. But - to each their own.

held1823

even a lowly coronet looks good in F5.

black's nice, but i prefer white graphics with the color.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

moparstuart

Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 07, 2012, 11:02:06 PM

I think it looks good on most cars......and FJ6 as well. But - to each their own.
:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

Quote from: held1823 on January 07, 2012, 11:19:09 PM
even a lowly coronet looks good in F5.

black's nice, but i prefer white graphics with the color.
white graphics and interior really sets the green off   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

FJ5WING

You guys are getting sidetracked....Im trying to get Blue to catch on here. :ricky:

BLUE-BLUE-BLUE-BLUE  :poke:

Theres nothing like a BlueFire Bird with White graphics and a White bench set up. :nixon:
wingless now, but still around.

WINGIN IT

Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 07, 2012, 11:02:06 PM

Don't get me started on FJ6 - one of my favorite all time colors. Wish the birds had that color. With a white interior and graphics I would say it's near perfect. ;) :yesnod: :icon_smile_big: :drool5:

Back to the subject though  BLUE BLUE BLUE .  I agree B5 blue and white graphics and interior  is what it's all about for me when it comes to winged things :2thumbs:

Actually F6 with white interior and graphics would due just as well for a Daytona  :icon_smile_big:

maxwellwedge

I think an F6 'Tona would be on the top of my list. I have an A12 Bee in F6 and it looks cool.

I bugged John A. for his car for years.....he kept sending me ads for other cars so I would leave him alone!  :lol:

held1823

where is the photo of the A12 car?  you can't toss that out there, then leave us hanging.

and you people are wrong, wrong, wrong. B5 looks best with BLUE, not run of the mill white vinyl. blue/blue is like the ultimate viagara....
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

johntpr

Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 08, 2012, 09:53:37 AM
I think an F6 'Tona would be on the top of my list. I have an A12 Bee in F6 and it looks cool.

I bugged John A. for his car for years.....he kept sending me ads for other cars so I would leave him alone!  :lol:

Now is your chance !

maxwellwedge

Quote from: johntpr on January 08, 2012, 10:36:32 AM
Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 08, 2012, 09:53:37 AM

I bugged John A. for his car for years.....he kept sending me ads for other cars so I would leave him alone!  :lol:

Now is your chance !

:lol:   I KNEW that was coming!   - You loaded me up with the other wings - now there is no more vig!    :lol:

mauve66

tony down at the corner "loan" office will helo you out,   HEY, TONNYYYYYYY
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

maxwellwedge

OK - Here are a few.....coupe, 2 door post, 4-speed, no radio, original paint. It was the car they used to model the Franklin Mint car after.....for some reason they went orange and made it a hardtop.

maxwellwedge

Quote from: mauve66 on January 08, 2012, 11:14:19 AM
tony down at the corner "loan" office will helo you out,   HEY, TONNYYYYYYY

Cool - You caught the reference!  :2thumbs:

WINGIN IT

F6 and white indeed:

But wait , back to blue.. ( and white of course)  :icon_smile_big:

pettybird

oh, I do want that Mod Top Swinger, but I gotta agree with blue here:

...though it's the SECOND coolest blue Superbird at the house  ;)

WINGIN IT

Quote from: pettybird on January 08, 2012, 03:23:38 PM
oh, I do want that Mod Top Swinger, but I gotta agree with blue here:

...though it's the SECOND coolest blue Superbird at the house  ;)
Oooo, I do like those rims as well , torque thrusts?
Was never a big fan of rallyes

moparstuart

Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 08, 2012, 11:21:40 AM
OK - Here are a few.....coupe, 2 door post, 4-speed, no radio, original paint. It was the car they used to model the Franklin Mint car after.....for some reason they went orange and made it a hardtop.
:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:   F6   

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 08, 2012, 11:21:40 AM

:o Love it original paint car, nice.

I like the detail on the fender tag screws on this B5 Daytona not being missed, nice little detail to me.

The aero's look good in B5 for sure, I would favor a nice original car, even repaint in almost any color if bought today, but if I have my favorite I would have to say 1) white w/black or 2) a 3xblack or 3) A4 Daytona would be on the top of my list of wishes.

CAPER

Didn't take long for the B5 Daytona to sell.

WINGIN IT

Guess blue wins over green then ,doesn't it ?   :icon_smile_big: :yesnod: :icon_smile_wink:

But honestly if I was going to spend that much, I'd rather have John's green 4 speed over the blue automatic.

moparstuart

Quote from: WINGIN IT on January 12, 2012, 09:23:33 AM
Guess blue wins over green then ,doesn't it ?   :icon_smile_big: :yesnod: :icon_smile_wink:

But honestly if I was going to spend that much, I'd rather have John's green 4 speed over the blue automatic.
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: