News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona wings

Started by Blown70, September 25, 2005, 01:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown70

Ok, so I know we have several people who have opinions on the rear Daytona wing.   I am not looking to :stirthepot:.   WHO HAS THESE? 

I must not be entering the right info I cannot fiind what I am looking for thanks

Tom

phat69charger

So what's the question about wings? where can you find them? http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/charger.html

Don't worry about anyones opinion because that's all it is, if your talking about your car you paid for!

Troy

Who sells wings?

Try Dayclona, Ted Janek, Stinger Fiberglass, and the link above. If you check out the magazines (I'm thinking specifically of Mopar Collector's Guide) you'll see ads for most of the places.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Arigmaster

I would recommend Ted Janek.....

I am still kicking myself for buying one from that Canadian Company (who shall remain nameless) selling garbage parts that will cost you nearly as much to make it right as it did to buy it in the first place. :flame:

How's that Troy???  See... I kept from naming them..LOL!  :angel: