News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

If you're going to mirror an Ebay auction, don't use someone else's links...

Started by Wakko, January 22, 2006, 12:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Wakko on January 23, 2006, 01:18:29 PM
I can't believe it's still there...I figured he'd end it by now.  :)
Being as lazy as he obviously is, he probably doesn't care enough to check back on his auction until it's ended, so he can rake in the buckage.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Wakko

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 23, 2006, 03:31:15 PM
Quote from: Wakko on January 23, 2006, 01:18:29 PM
I can't believe it's still there...I figured he'd end it by now.  :)
Being as lazy as he obviously is, he probably doesn't care enough to check back on his auction until it's ended, so he can rake in the buckage.
The other problem is that if he doesn't empty his temporary internet files he'll still see the original picture!   heh heh
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Dodge-Charger

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Oh , and on my paper work it says that the Antenna was a 21-98A

Wakko

Well, the douche bag has revealed himself on CGFLC.com and thinks I care that he put my name in his auction.    ::)
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Dodge-Charger

well you can allways do another pic change.  :popcrn: :smilielol: :smilielol:

edit, I just went back and looked, that is rich,  :smilielol: too rich.  You think he could find bigger type ?

Wakko

Oh, I plan on it.  The next one won't be work safe, of that you can rest assured. 

The part number is right, by the way...I have a nos one here.
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Dodge-Charger

This is what I am going by. Its a write up from Duke Fest. ( if you can read it like this )

Dodge-Charger

Ok Ive hit the refresh button a few times and no change yet. I wanted to see what the hell you can up with this time before they took it off the web.

My wife wants to know what your doing with a pic like that anyway ? We both got tears laughing so hard.

Wakko

The teardrop antenna was the primary antenna used in the early part of the series and it was the 21-908A antenna.  A few of the magnetic base versions were used (as seen in Milllion Dollar Sheriff) and those were the 21-940a.  These are very plentiful still and used with the conversion kits to make replica teardrops.  The Avanti Racer 27 replaced the 908a later in the series.   

The article you have looks like simply a typo.  Many folks don't know that they snipped the ends off the antennas so they didnt whip around as much and smash the back window during crazy maneuvering. 
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Wakko

Oh, I'm not changing the pic again till maybe tomorrow.  You saw where he added in the description, right?   Dude, if you and your wife had about 10 hours I'd say to come over and look at the 1500 videos, gifs and photos I have on my PC.  That picture is NOTHING compared to some others I have, both in humor and in being inappropriate. 

That photo is simply one of my favorites....is just so FUNNY!!!  I still don't know which guy is funnier, the red one or the blue one.  The middle finger was just added by me for effect.  Email me directly and I'll send you a few others I considered using.
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Dodge-Charger

Pm on the way.

and Learn something new everyday. Cool

The wife said she'd be scared to see what all youve got on the comp.  :smilielol: now she wants to know what kinda people drive Chargers.
  :lolexplode: :lolexplode: :lolexplode:

Wakko

She'll REALLY be scared when she finds out that I drive a police car too! :yesnod:
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

911bear

1974 DODGE CHARGER SE BROUGHAM - CURRENTLY
CARS I HAVE OWNED :
4 - 1969 DODGE CHARGERS
1 - 1970 PLYMOUTH GRAN FURY W/ COVER UP HEADLIGHTS 2 DOOR
1 - 1970 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER
2 - 1973 DODGE CHARGERS
1 - CHRYSLER CORDOBA
1 - 1984 DODGE RAM TRUCK

Dodge-Charger

I told her and she said shes glad you dont live in Carolina, I said " oh but he does, he aint but one county over " She asked me what I thought about California. LOL

Wakko

I sent you two emails, you get 'em yet?  Hope so, I'm going to bed!!
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Wakko

Photo changed!!!  Note the updates he added...lol.   I have another trick up my sleeve...but I can't share it just yet.  :D
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Old Moparz

I think the first photo you had up was funnier, but the guy in the wash tub is a laugh too. Now that I actually looked at the antenna, I think I have one of those somewhere. I bought it back in the early 80's after a friend gave me a used CB radio. I didn't have it on my Charger though because I didn't need even more people asking if I was going to turn it into a GL. I had the antenna on my Hearse.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Chris G.

Man that is freaking hilarious. I love how he tries to make you look like the bad guy. At least with your help the winning bidder will get a free CB with the antenna. :smilielol:

People have linked images from the registry before. Now that I know you can do this, I might have some fun. :devil:

Dodge-Charger

Oh that is funny, if you keep going he'll have to throw in a pushbar just to make it till the end of auction.

Wakko

I know the first picture was funnier, but oh well.  :)  I almost put a picture of a fat chick puking, maybe I'll do that one tomorrow.  I decided against doing to NSFW pic, I'll explain that later.

Old Moparz, if you still have the antenna, I'll buy it off you. 
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Old Moparz

I'll look, but it was used for years on my wife's Duster when she commuted. (CB's are better than radar detectors) Lots of miles, lots of bad weather & road salt & grime. It may look like hell if it's still around, but I'll let you know for sure.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus